• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you think the majority of men......sex related

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:40 PM
  • 78 Replies

Like butt sex? My hubby has been hinting at it for a while, but I'm just too scared! I'm starting to feel bad for turning him down. If I were a man, I can't imagine liking it. Is it really all it's cracked up to be? (for the woman)

by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KristaP13
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:43 PM

My husband wishes I would do anal & alot of his friends are obsessed with it saying it's "better", so I say yes..

It's never EVER gonna happen with me though. Not something I'm the slightest bit interested in trying.

my2stinkyboys
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:43 PM

laughing You said butt sex,   alot of women like it. there was a huge post about it about a month ago. Im scared to try it too :)

ToriBabe1221
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:45 PM
Men just like tight holes, haha

And if done right, it can be orgasmic!
HisNo1Fan
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:46 PM

lol @ you guys.. Well.. my husband never really talks about it. We've done it a few times (after me having a few drinks) but it usually doesnt work out too well for several reasons =P

hobbitswife04

My husband doesnt. its acutally a turn off for him. Which works out well because I hate it too.

PhotoMama88

Not mine :) He's always saying 'That is an exit not an entrance" lol Plus, you can die or kill someone doing it up the ass........

usmchoney

i love it..but yes most men do wonder about anal sex

nemiller

the majority i think are curious, but i don't know that the majority necessary like it.  i have a hunch that it's just because it's taboo and they want to know if their partner trusts them enough or is kinky enough to give it a try.  i think it's tedious and unimpressive.

PhotoMama88
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:48 PM

Forgot to add that if the man pulls his penis out of the anus, and then has vaginal intercourse, this can transfer bowel germs to the woman's vulva or vagina – or bladder.  The man really has no risk unless it's up HIS butt lol

KaiMommy241
by on May. 2, 2010 at 8:48 PM

I wouldn't have anal sex, partly because one time (sorry if this is gross) I was doing it doggy style and things got really heated and it slipped out and into my other hole and I screamed because it fricken hurt! >.< I don't like the feeling but if you can get over the pain from trying it then you would be able to have anal sex. I think it hurt more in my anal then to have sex for the first time.

Oh I forgot to put because men like tight small holes where no one else has been. I heard men say its like having sex with a virgin thats why some men like it so much.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)