Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnant for the second time first trimester but nothing like my first.........

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:10 PM
  • 28 Replies

I know every pregnancy is different ....however my first pregnancy i was nauseous from morning till night even sleeping sometimes.....this time around i have almost no nausea maybe a tad in the morning when i first start moving around but nothing else.......has that ever happened to anyone? it just seems like i should be feeling like crap. all things aside i am greatful for not feeling bad lol.

by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Stevensmomma
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:12 PM

That means you are having a BOY!!!! I had nothing at all with my son and GIRLS you are sick as a dog with !!

kylismomma
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:13 PM

Nope! Both of my pregnancies were like the EXACT same! I had the same length morning sickness, carried the same, and both babies even had the same heartrate. But i had a boy and a girl, one of each! So no clue why my pregnancies were so simlar..but you're lucky I had morning sickness for about 5 months with my son and my daughter. it sucked!

amayabrianna
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:13 PM

I was never nauseaous at all with my first two pregnancies!! I LOVED IT!!!! I felt great the whole time. Now I feel just plain out lazy though...LOL....I have a strong feeling this may be a boy this time....ughhh...I have two girls and love little girls, I don't know what to do with a boy....Sorry I'm rambling..LOL..just enjoy it mama!!!

kylismomma
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:14 PM

Not really..i had the same amount of sickness with both kids and I have one of each.

Quoting Stevensmomma:

That means you are having a BOY!!!! I had nothing at all with my son and GIRLS you are sick as a dog with !!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
Sunshine172
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:14 PM

totally normal, withmy 1st not too bad, i was sick ,but got over it after 2 months.

my second. I was diagnosed with hypermensis gravdarium

this is my third, and had no suspicions of being pregnant at all. and never got too sick till i found out( i think it was a mind over matter thing because it went away after a few weeks)

rylansmommy4108
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:15 PM

i was horribly nauseated with my first...a boy...and none what so ever this time around...second boy

amayabrianna

I have 2 girls and was NEVER sick... now I feel horrible...but IDK what I'm having yet...so we'll see...

Quoting Stevensmomma:

iampro-choice.gif picture by MUblinxBRIGHT.GIFbsm_duedecember.gifbsm_momtogirls.gif
retsillacam

I was sick morning, noon, and night with my daughter, but had zilch morning sickness with my son. I was hungry all the time with him, and ate all the time.

MiSs.SmOkEy
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2010 at 9:15 PM

Its normal. I was really really sick with my son my whole pregnancy and now with this baby I haven't had morning sickness once. I don't even feel like Im pregnant.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

AutumnsMom07

I know what you mean! I dont know what to do with a boy either lol  hahaha

Quoting amayabrianna:

I was never nauseaous at all with my first two pregnancies!! I LOVED IT!!!! I felt great the whole time. Now I feel just plain out lazy though...LOL....I have a strong feeling this may be a boy this time....ughhh...I have two girls and love little girls, I don't know what to do with a boy....Sorry I'm rambling..LOL..just enjoy it mama!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)