Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tuck your Wee Wee in!

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:22 PM
  • 28 Replies

Poll

Question: Sit? Stand?

Options:

Stand

Sit

other?

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 42

View Results

yes i said Wee wee, not penis..LOL   He knows wee wee, penis, and private parts so dont bash me for that.

Did you potty  train your boys to stand up or sit down? (for pee)

by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jahvarzionmomma
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:23 PM

The first two times we tried both he didnt want to do either. tomorrow we start round 3 and we r going for standing this time. hes going to shoot the cheerios lol

ren109
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:24 PM

We potty trained out DS to sit first and then one day shortly after he decided he wanted to pee like daddy. lol

Ajanee12
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2010 at 9:25 PM

BUMP!

ahappymommy
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:26 PM

I voted other, because I tried to potty train him sitting down,and he decided for himself that he wanted to stand like daddy!

Wshngstr1976
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:26 PM

I tried to get my son to do any of it and he refused for me...LOL Daddy was always working so he was not much help either.  My son saw me sit on the potty so I figure that would be the best way...but he wouldn't go like that. Eventually the day care I had him in helped by teaching him how to go standing and it worked like a champ. LOL I had never dealt with little boys before...I was clueless and though I feel bad that someone else trained him...I'm glad they were able to know more about how to do it than me...LOL So I voted other....LOL Cause I really didn't manage to do either one :((

Ajanee12
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2010 at 9:27 PM

im scared to try this, i can picture him standing at the table at breakfast time peeing in his breakfast, thinking that was ok LOL.

Quoting jahvarzionmomma:

The first two times we tried both he didnt want to do either. tomorrow we start round 3 and we r going for standing this time. hes going to shoot the cheerios lol

preemiemommy
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:27 PM

sit mostly.  he sits most of the time at home...but once at the dr a few months back he had to pee in a cup.  so when we are in public place he "pees like he pees in a cup" standing up so we dont have to worry about toilet seat germs lol.

and once in awhile he'll wanna stand at home. 

veganmommy04
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:28 PM

stand...  he started standing right away during potty training, and thats just how he does it lol.  but we used the big toilet, we never bought a "potty chair"

Mamie_85
by Ruby Member on May. 2, 2010 at 9:28 PM

standing up. all of them. they will NOT sit down to pee.

Michelle2003mom
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:28 PM

sit first, now he stands. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)