• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need some help.

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:23 PM
  • 6 Replies
ok I posted about getting some new hamsters a few days ago. I am now suspecting the reason they were giving them away was that the female was pregnant. has anyone had a prego hamster before? any ideas on how to tell? thanks to any replies and please bump. If she is I need to know so I can give her everything she needs, and start looking for homes for the maybe babies.
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
KatelynsMommy
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:25 PM

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070523154602AA0JdlM Our hamster had babies when I was little.. and boy was i surprised since her name was bert.. and her friend was ernie, lol. We didn't know she was pregnant and she had a bunch of babies. I still remember it. Hope that link helps!!

okiemomma1979
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:27 PM

have berd hamsters you will know in about 30 days the only way you will know is when she pops..

chiamom123
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:29 PM

thanks it helps but doesn't ease my fears. she is being a nesting freak, I am going to start giving her the things she needs if she is pregnant just in case since they are not pregnant for long. 

Quoting KatelynsMommy:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070523154602AA0JdlM Our hamster had babies when I was little.. and boy was i surprised since her name was bert.. and her friend was ernie, lol. We didn't know she was pregnant and she had a bunch of babies. I still remember it. Hope that link helps!!

Stevensmomma
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:29 PM

LOL I would maybe call a vet and ask questions thats what I would do

chiamom123
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:34 PM

Quoting Stevensmomma:

LOL I would maybe call a vet and ask questions thats what I would do

yeah I am but the vet isn't open until tomorrow so I am just trying to either prepare myself or ease my worries till tomorrow. LOL.

chiamom123
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:39 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)