Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cast a Spell, Dance around Naked, Pray, Chant, Do whatever you ladies do and help me!!

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:30 PM
  • 46 Replies

So I'm 39 weeks like 3 days away from being 40. Well if she doesn't come by Wednesday my doctor is going to induce me that night and I really don't want to be induced. I went into labor naturally last time. Well I drank Castor oil but I don't know if that was the reason I went into labor. We plan on going for a nice long walk tonight and have some lovin also to hopefully harass her enough that she will just give up and come out. lol I'm just terrified of being induced. I went till I was 8cm before I got an ep and Id like to go just as long but I'm scared I wont be able to do it if I get induced. So ladies send me some of your magic to help her come out so I don't have to sit in a hospital forever in pain, I just want to relax at home without nurses poking at me every hour lol.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
anetrnlov
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:32 PM

Why on Earth are they tryin' to induce you so soon?

MiSs.SmOkEy
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2010 at 9:34 PM

My due date is Wednesday and she is already measuring 9lbs and I would like to deliver her vaginally. I could of been induced last week but I said that I wanted to wait and see if I could do it myself.

Quoting anetrnlov:

turtle07
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:36 PM

how big was ur first?

Quoting MiSs.SmOkEy:

My due date is Wednesday and she is already measuring 9lbs and I would like to deliver her vaginally. I could of been induced last week but I said that I wanted to wait and see if I could do it myself.

Quoting anetrnlov:

MiSs.SmOkEy
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2010 at 9:37 PM

8lbs 3oz 22inches long

Quoting turtle07:

how big was ur first?

Quoting MiSs.SmOkEy:

Quoting anetrnlov:

r05373af
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:37 PM

i went four wheeling and went into labor two hours later.

Kaelansmom
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:39 PM

I will do a ritual for you...

I was induced at 42 weeks, I believe, may have been longer, cause they were never sure when I conceived... :)

ctfirsttimemom
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:39 PM

i ate a whole pineapple in the 2 days before I went into labor and I had chili that night for dinner.  lol not sure if those had anything to do with it, but my son was 9 days early!  I hope she comes out for you!  Good luck mama!

MiSs.SmOkEy
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2010 at 9:39 PM

I was going to do that last weekend but DHs family through DS a birthday party at the park so I couldnt and now its to cold. We have tried bumpy car rides and it starts the contractions but they stop after a couple hours.

Quoting r05373af:

i went four wheeling and went into labor two hours later.

Ajanee12
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2010 at 9:39 PM

come try to mow my lawn, bumpiest lawn on earth i swear there are rocks under the grass. It started contractions for me when i attempted to do it and im 24 weeks. i have an old school riding lawnmower with no springy seat. it will bounce that baby right out of you! lol

Sandy418
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2010 at 9:40 PM

why are you so afraid to be induced? Have you been induced before?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)