Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you have a tattoo and where ?? I want to see pictures!!

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:42 PM
  • 73 Replies

Ok, I REALLY want to get a tattoo but I am such a big baby and  afraid its going to hurt really bad, don't get me wrong I know it is going to hurt but how much ??

If you have one how bad did it hurt or what did it feel like ?

When hubby got his tattoos he said they didn't hurt at all but he is also a bigger man so i don't no if that had anything to do with it.

by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
littleluvkitty
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2010 at 9:44 PM

i have one on my ankle its of a sword going through a heart and a banner around it with my brother intails. and im getting a new one on my left shoulder blade!! i can't wait,.

amayabrianna
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:44 PM

I have about 13 tats. Mine hurt like a b*tch. BUT there is a cream OTC called Emla that you rub on and saran wrap for an hour before hand then it feel like they are just rubbing your body with their finger!!! AWESOME stuff!!! I love it!!!!

AMarineLovesMe
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:45 PM

I have 5 - the one on my lower back actually tickled, the one on my hip and the ones on my shoulders were uncomfortable, certain spots hurt but overall they weren't bad, but the one on my foot made me want to punch kittens!!!  Crap hurt LOL

okiemamaCyndi
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:45 PM

I have 2 - one on my upper back - a momma dragonfly with her babies.  Very colorful and cute - and DANG painful - but worth it!  I also have a small one behind my left ear - it's a pink princess crown and I love it!  Both were painful - but it doesn't last long....just make sure it's something meaningful that you're not going to get tired of.  Also, I always recommend getting tatts somewhere easily covered - if you want it/them to show you can show 'em - if not cover 'em up!  Good luck and GO FOR IT!

Cyndibig smile mini

www.cupcakesandcasseroles.com

A Kiss and a Cupcakes Fixes Everything!!

Ajanee12
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2010 at 9:45 PM

1, i got it 3 years ago already.. holy cow.. anyways.. its healed now of course and the cross shading is gray. Its for my sister. Im getting one for both my boys once this one is born.

I take way to long to decide. I dont like color (on myself) and it has to be just perfect. This one took me 4 years to design myself. The cross the tattoo artist did,  i just wanted it thick lined not shaded in.

IlyssasMommy
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:46 PM

I have three, one on each leg and one on my foot. The pain isn't that bad.

nemiller

i have one on my back and one of my forearm, just below the elbow.

the one on my back felt pretty good, actually.  like a very deep massage (but i have a lot of back problems, so what might hurt you feels just right for me).  after it was done, i just felt like i had a sunburn.

the one on my forearm stung, but it wasn't unbearable.  it didn't feel good, but it wasn't hard to sit still either.

for both of them, the healing process was the worst part.  it itches so bad!

Sunshine172

I have one on my lower back (tramp stamp) and the spine.. ONLY THE SPINE hurt like a BITCH.

the one on my wrist, didn't hurt at all. and the tribals comming off my back, didn't hurt either..

well it HURT.. but more of a .. picky feeling... like getting a thorn stuck in your clothes and it won't stop poking you, but not too bad. i'm a big wimp when it comes to pain and being sick and stuff.. and i would ( and do plan) on getting more eventually.

lisajellybean

I have one its on my lower back its yellow roses with vine hard to explain but love it hurt like hell though wont get another one

splatz
by on May. 2, 2010 at 9:47 PM

I'm a big wussy & it really wasn't bad at all.

Heres mine....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)