Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Opinions please. Does this look stupid? Pic Heavy (Updated pics without ivy on page 3)

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:12 PM
  • 36 Replies

I just moved into my house last week and am almost done downstairs with unpacking/decorating so excuse the clutter look on the counter

. I was doing the kitchen tonight and my 2 year old isnt' a great set of eyes to ask for opinions. Does this look dumb? I know I need more wine vine stuff so pardon the gap..but overall does it look dumb? Pardon the spot for the microwave, I haven't had it installed yet

by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Avabliss
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:14 PM

It's not my style but it doesn't look dumb.  It looks fine.

You have a very nice kitchen!

CallieLynsMommy
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:14 PM

Honestly, I'm not a big fan of those vine things or fake plants...especially on high shelves/cabinets, they seem like dust catchers. I can see what you're going for though and the wine glass idea is cute.

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world."- Mahatma Gandhi

PhotoMama88
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:15 PM

It doesnt look dumb :) It does look kindy christmas deco.....

kk_bella

Hmm...I tend to think that look is very busy so it's not my thing. but I wouldn't say it looks dumb.

i.heart.rachel

Nope it looks good!

EsmeVincent
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:16 PM

I like it, no it doesn't look dumb...Maybe you can get some little lights to put up there to light it up

Jerods_Wifey18
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:16 PM

i ♥ it!

Jenny73
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:17 PM

I think it looks fine. I try not to have to much to dust up there but it looks good. Not dumb by any means.

awooding
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:17 PM

I have no real appreciation for useless clutter, so It's kind of hard to form an opinion otherwise. Yes, I think it looks dumb but not because you did a poor job, just that useless dust catching crap in the shadows looks dumb to me.

emmiesmommy1109
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:18 PM

I don't think it looks dumb. Maybe I'm just totally not classy but I think it makes your home look more classy. If that makes any sense. I like it.

Actually, I can't decide if it looks classy or like something good for the Holidays. either way, I think it looks pretty.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)