Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OOOOOO Weird.. a Vision perhaps?

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:13 PM
  • 13 Replies

So my friend just texted me out of left field, and it was a little weird.

Her:Are you pregnant?

Me: NOPE

Her: How sure are you?

Me: LOL pretty sure... Ive been on the pill since January.

Her: I had a dream that you were pregnant.. and the weather was warm out.

Me: UMMMM yea I'm pretty sure it's a no. Do your dreams often come true? Besides I'm on the pill and take it faithfully.. havent missed a day nore have I taken it at different times during the day... so yea there's like a .01 percent chance that I'm going to get pregnant.

Her: Well then I think you're going to be that .01 percent because EVERY SINGLE time I've dreamt that somene was pregnant.. they always were or became pregnant with in 2 months.

Me: You're weird

Her: I may be weird... but you're about to be knocked up...

SO does anyone else believe in visions and stuff? My mom rasied us to be supersticious and believe in ghosts and spirits and psychics sometimes aren't always scams... IDK what to say to this.

by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
marinenonstop
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:20 PM

BUMP!

Imalilmilkdud
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:08 PM
bump
amee8605
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:09 PM

WOOHOO!!!! You're gonna get pregnant! Lol. I have had the same thing happen to me...but I am the dreamer.

marinenonstop
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:54 PM

Hmmmm, do they normally come true?? I mentioned this convo to my hubby and he said, "Sweet.. lets see what happens." See he and  both want to have another baby but im having some medical issues and I'm having a procedure done soon... Im thinking about pulling the goalie after my procedure...hehehehehehe

Quoting amee8605:

WOOHOO!!!! You're gonna get pregnant! Lol. I have had the same thing happen to me...but I am the dreamer.

amee8605
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:57 PM

They do. And also a couple other related things. Grandma told mom she was in labor before Mom even thought about it.... and sure enough, Brother was born a few hours later. Mom did the same for me. I told her I was NOT in labor, they would just send me home again. I went to the hospital just to please her, and sure enough, even though I wasn't feeling anything, the contractions were HUGE! 8 hours later....ds was born! Lol.  PULL THE GOALIE!!! Lol.

cherib82
by on May. 3, 2010 at 12:34 AM

BIGITY BOBIDY BOO you are knocked up J/K

I know a lady that got her tubes tied after she had twins and four years later got knocked up again with more twins talk bout freakin out went to her dr he said those aren't a 100 percent i think i would have slapped the dr sayin well that feels a 100 percent to me pal

cherib82
by on May. 3, 2010 at 12:36 AM

what does pull the goalie mean

Quoting amee8605:

They do. And also a couple other related things. Grandma told mom she was in labor before Mom even thought about it.... and sure enough, Brother was born a few hours later. Mom did the same for me. I told her I was NOT in labor, they would just send me home again. I went to the hospital just to please her, and sure enough, even though I wasn't feeling anything, the contractions were HUGE! 8 hours later....ds was born! Lol.  PULL THE GOALIE!!! Lol.

nemiller
by on May. 3, 2010 at 12:37 AM

i wouldn't say anything.  if you don't WANT to be pregnant, maybe consider using extra precaution for awhile, lol.  i know that sometimes this stuff can happen, as far as "visions" or intuition.  it happens to me and i've never been wrong.  but i wouldn't tell someone, "hey, i had a dream you got knocked up and i've never wrong about this kind of thing."  talk about stressful, haha.

my2sons2007
by on May. 3, 2010 at 12:38 AM

I have dreams all the time that my BFF is preggo, and it has yet to happen.  So maybe she's wrong.  I get Deja 'vu, even though it's not, to me it is.  It's weird. 

Jennifer_236
by on May. 3, 2010 at 12:39 AM

MY mom has dreams about us being pregnant and then she will have dreams about what we are having

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)