Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you go ahead and make plans

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:40 PM
  • 2 Replies

My son's father asked my last Wednesday, what day he could see my son this week. ( I always give him two to choose from, based on my work schedule, and my son's playdate schedule).I said Tuesday or Wednesday, please let me know by Friday night which day you want so I can make plans for the other day . He never called..So yesterday ( Saturday). I made plans for Tuesday to take my son to the Science Center, and he's just going to have to live with Wednesday..Well it is now 10:30 Sunday night, and a friend of mine wants to know if we can do the state park with her and her children Wednesday morning.. I told her I'll let her know tomorrow night.. This really irritates me, that my life is on hold for him. I should be able to know which days I have free to make plans for me and my child.

He refuses to file for visits, so no court order

He refuses to see a mediator

He refuses a set day and time (I said Wednesdays 1-4 every week, he said No, because He might get a job and doesn't want to be committed to that day.. LOSER hasn't had a job in 5 YEARS) He is continuously making this more and more difficult.

He will not give me any contact information, and then wonders why I won't let my son go see him without me.. Hmm Let's see, you call private and won't give me your phone number, you won't give me your address, I only know the generalarea you live in.. The ghetto!

He refuses to go to doctor's appointments, meeting with the addmissions director 's at the different head starts I'm looking into, won't take part in ANYTHING...

It's irritating the crap out of me! And I'm doing my best to keep my cool for my son, but this is ridiculous.. I amtrying to make visits as easy as possible for him and my son to get to know eachother (he's one of those dads that come and go as they please) and he can't even let me know in a timely manner what day and time.. It's crap!

Anyway's.. sorry went off in venting land there for a minute.. Would you go ahead and make plans and tell him that next Wednesday is available, or would you chance being stuck at home on Wednesday with your child and nothing to do on your day off if he doesn't come through with plans for your son

November 3rd: 269                  May 1st: 209                 Goal Weight: 185

Currently, my goal weight is 185. It is the high end of my healthy weight. When I get closer, I will redetermine my goal, to be a happy weight AND a healthy weight.

I watch my calories and consume 1,400 - 1,600 a day. I walk about 2-3 hours a day. Once in the morning, once in the evening and if I can squeeze in time during the day, I walk for an hour in there. I do cardio 3 times aweek for a half hour. I just find a program on demand and keep it new, so I feel like doing it. I am currently doing a 4,500 situp's in 90 days challenge. I am down to 4,275 remaining (as of May 1st), by July 24th.

I designed my model's for my signature at my virtual model dot com. The reasonthe biggest model is not wearing the same swim suit is because it's not availalbe for women as big as I WAS!

My goal was to be at 210 on May first, I'm at 209. My next goal was to be at 205 by June 1st, I'm redetermining that to be at 204. Keep your goals in sight and you can do it too!

by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
JMVITT
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:43 PM

Make the plans.  You told him to call by Friday and he didn't.  It is now Sunday night.  Go have fun.  There will always be next week.

LovingMyJaybird
by on May. 2, 2010 at 10:54 PM

Thanks, I really think I'm going to.. This is BS, I've been free from him for a year now, and my life should not stop because he can't commit to a time to see his child. I work 60 hours a week,go to school online, have bring home work and still find ample time to spend with my son.. How hard is it to commit to 3 hours a week to be a parent when you don't work, or go to school? I don't have a problem keeping my promises to my son, why is it so hard for him. Luckily the only time my son asks for daddy is when I tell him we're going to the library,because that's our meet up spot.. Other than that, it doesn't cross his mind (unless someone brings up the D word)

Quoting JMVITT:

Make the plans.  You told him to call by Friday and he didn't.  It is now Sunday night.  Go have fun.  There will always be next week.

November 3rd: 269                  May 1st: 209                 Goal Weight: 185

Currently, my goal weight is 185. It is the high end of my healthy weight. When I get closer, I will redetermine my goal, to be a happy weight AND a healthy weight.

I watch my calories and consume 1,400 - 1,600 a day. I walk about 2-3 hours a day. Once in the morning, once in the evening and if I can squeeze in time during the day, I walk for an hour in there. I do cardio 3 times aweek for a half hour. I just find a program on demand and keep it new, so I feel like doing it. I am currently doing a 4,500 situp's in 90 days challenge. I am down to 4,275 remaining (as of May 1st), by July 24th.

I designed my model's for my signature at my virtual model dot com. The reasonthe biggest model is not wearing the same swim suit is because it's not availalbe for women as big as I WAS!

My goal was to be at 210 on May first, I'm at 209. My next goal was to be at 205 by June 1st, I'm redetermining that to be at 204. Keep your goals in sight and you can do it too!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)