Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you wrote a blog...

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:19 PM
  • 6 Replies

If you were to write a blog, what would it be about?  I just watched Julie & Julia and thought it was really cute and liked the idea of writing a blog...I just don't know what I would write about.  What would you write about?

CafeMom Tickers
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ozade8
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:20 PM

I do have a blog, and it's about my family..LOL.

I've thought about writing one for books I read!

mamaoftwins9197
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:21 PM

I was thinking my family was the only thing I could really write about, but then I got to wondering if anyone else would find my life as interesting as I do...LOL.  Do you have a lot of followers?

Quoting ozade8:

I do have a blog, and it's about my family..LOL.

I've thought about writing one for books I read!

CafeMom Tickers
mommy_meli
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:23 PM

I have a blog, i write about my family and about freebies and coupons. I also write product reviews and giveaways.

<---Click Here and Visit My Blog Mommies  Savings and Save yourself some money and get some of the best freebies around.

my_lovely
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:28 PM

I have two blogs. One is a cooking blog, with pictures and a few of my recipes or recipes that I love and have made. My other one is on LiveJournal, I have had since 2004. It's about my life, my feelings. Everything from when I was a wild young girl, to when I met my fella, had a baby, got married and everything in between. My cooking blog started from my LiveJournal but I switched it to BlogSpot so it was it's own thing that more people could access

Avabliss
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:29 PM

I would write about either travelling with my DD.  It's an art and we travel alot.  :)

OR all the crazy projects I get myself into.....learning new stuff, going on new adventures....which I also do alot.

lala1217
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:32 PM

I actually have a blog!  LOL  I write about the randomness of my life and being a mom and whatever I find funny at the moment.

http://lacherieandme.blogspot.com/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)