Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

any 1 watching the boondocks?????

Posted by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:56 PM
  • 14 Replies

what do you think about this show?

Brooklyn's Mommy

breastfeeding I'm a huge fan of whipping out the boob! Lets feed our children!

Breast are actually for breastfeeding. Society makes breast sexual which makes mothers uneasy about feeding their children the way God intended for them to be fed. Remember that the breasts function are to feed our babies, not for a mans amusement.

by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tilly030409
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:58 PM

I love the boondocks but this one got me mad  cuz huey aint really do nothing the entire time!!!! He usually messing somebody up or coming up with some kind of scheme and NOTHING!!!!!! HE IS RETIRED!?!?!? lol

BTW you have a beautiful family!!!

SugarGuru

i find it crass.....it's not allowed in our house, we don't use the N word in our family, whether as a term of endearment or not......

dh is black, he finds people who use it (whether black or white) are ignorant......and if he catches our children doing it, that's an ass whooping from hell

sharisse

i like it!

SugarGuru
by on May. 2, 2010 at 11:59 PM

Quoting tilly030409:

I love the boondocks but this one got me mad  cuz huey aint really do nothing the entire time!!!! He usually messing somebody up or coming up with some kind of scheme and NOTHING!!!!!! HE IS RETIRED!?!?!? lol

^^^^ pure example as to why my children aren't allowed to watch this show.......

ashleyrenee24
by Ashley on May. 3, 2010 at 12:00 AM

Quoting tilly030409:

BTW you have a beautiful family!!!

I was thinking the same thing

WhiskerLickins
by on May. 3, 2010 at 12:01 AM

I've never seen it before.  What's it about?

tilly030409
by on May. 3, 2010 at 12:01 AM

Just to get it in check my children are not allowed to watch it. They are not allowed to watch anything on ADULT SWIM!!!! There is a reason it is called adult swim. Just because we do does not mean that we find it suitable for our children

Brooklynsmom119
by on May. 3, 2010 at 12:02 AM

i was thinking the same thing. i think its soooo funny, but i would never let my daughter be exposed to it

Quoting tilly030409:

Just to get it in check my children are not allowed to watch it. They are not allowed to watch anything on ADULT SWIM!!!! There is a reason it is called adult swim. Just because we do does not mean that we find it suitable for our children

Brooklyn's Mommy

breastfeeding I'm a huge fan of whipping out the boob! Lets feed our children!

Breast are actually for breastfeeding. Society makes breast sexual which makes mothers uneasy about feeding their children the way God intended for them to be fed. Remember that the breasts function are to feed our babies, not for a mans amusement.

SugarGuru
by on May. 3, 2010 at 12:03 AM

just to get it in check???????

gotcha.......

Quoting tilly030409:

rosebud13
by on May. 3, 2010 at 12:06 AM

Is it an adult show?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)