Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oh to dead beat moms

Posted by on May. 22, 2010 at 9:56 AM
  • 94 Replies
We should line you all up and just beat you with your child's shoe that someone else bought!! As much as I hate dead beat dads I hate dead beat moms even more! I just don't get how a woman can carry a child for 9 months and give birth to it then play with it like a freaking toy. I am just sooo tired of my poor step daughters mom. She needs to see real hell. She acts like oh poor me cuz she never sees her child but then she cancels on the poor kid 5 hrs before visits. I wish I could just tell her to walk away and never turn back. I yell at hubby until he gets my point and tell her off. I swear to god when we get an attorney for hubby to adopt my daughter I'm gonna ask the attorney about getting rid of this dead beat too. No matter what the cost I will fight for that kids heart break and her pain to end. Next tax season that's what we are doing I'm done dealing with this!!!!
by on May. 22, 2010 at 9:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
allurasmamma
by on May. 22, 2010 at 9:57 AM

Good luck with that.

3xangel
by Ruby Member on May. 22, 2010 at 9:58 AM

good 

JoshiRachelsMom
by on May. 22, 2010 at 9:59 AM

you need therapy

--Nicole--
by on May. 22, 2010 at 10:01 AM

Quoting JoshiRachelsMom:

you need therapy

why you say that?

This is what your admission looks like behind closed doors!

A lifetime of abuse and lockdown Click for more info!

4plus2in09
by on May. 22, 2010 at 10:04 AM

I know what you mean! We have custody of my 2 stepsons and its hell when they ask if mommy picking us up this Saturday...and its like umm I dont know cause we never know! Court order she gets 3 weekends a month fri 6pm-sun 6pm,. however she never gets them friday, so we always just plan on saturday if she decides to come...usually around 1-2pm, so last week around noon time my hubby calls her and says do you have a time you are coming we want to go out, she said im trying to figure that out i dont have gas...well since she doesnt follow court order it isnt our responsibility to drop off or pick up, thats how i see it..she barely pays child support so why should we go out of our way, we have in the past but dont feel we should all the time...so my hubby said ok, let me know..she never even called back to ask if we would drop them off or to say she isnt coming...

Well same thing, hubby called her yesterday to ask if she was getting them, she said she is gonna "try"....its really pathetic you have to try to come get your kids...

platt2mommy
by on May. 22, 2010 at 10:04 AM

good luck hunny! I completely agree with you!!

ajjs1972
by on May. 22, 2010 at 10:05 AM

wtf?? first SM are stepping over boundaries, don't give a shit about skids enough, and when one is obviously trying.she gets this!!??

Quoting JoshiRachelsMom:

you need therapy

kk_bella
by on May. 22, 2010 at 10:06 AM

I hate dead beat moms.....but I think it's shitty to hold women to a different standard than men. We are all just people.

But yes, I hate dead beats of any sex.

bustii
by on May. 22, 2010 at 10:07 AM

Good luck! She is lucky to have a woman in her life to step up like you have and be a Mommy to her. There are lots of step-moms on cm who despise the fact that their hubby even pays support for his kids from previous relationships. So I applaud you =)

kk_bella
by on May. 22, 2010 at 10:07 AM

Quoting ajjs1972:

wtf?? first SM are stepping over boundaries, don't give a shit about skids enough, and when one is obviously trying.she gets this!!??

Quoting JoshiRachelsMom:

you need therapy

Maybe she was talking about the point where she said she yells at her husband until he tells the bio mom off.

That doesn't sound right.

But hey, I still agree with you....we finally get a caring SM up in here who cares more about the kid than herself....let's not tear her down.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)