Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

these are the moments i live for <3

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:19 AM
  • 4 Replies

so hear i am watchin BEE MOVIE with my little man (he has a sleep disorder and he's only 4 poor little guy) and im on here checkin mail and such. well he's rubbin my belly or "my baby sister" as he calls her and he's talkin to me. i feel him kiss my belly, and take my hand and place it on his chest and not even 2 mins later i look back down and he has CRASHED. lol. im telling you its these precious moments that i live for. just thought i would share, cuz it made me cry. maybe its my pregnant hormones or maybe its cuz im finally realizing my baby isnt my baby anymore :(

by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
1busymomma03
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:22 AM

Awww, that's so sweet! I had a terrible day of whining, fighting, and crying with all three of my kids today..and I needed to hear a sweet story like that. Thanks for sharing. =)

lvnmylif
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:24 AM

That is so cute.  It's what we all live for.  It's part of the reason why we don't lock them in a closet for a week when they fairy dust the entire play room, living room, kitchen and laundry room with nesquik powder when your in the bathroom.  AHHH children.

kisha89
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:26 AM

yur welcome. he came home from his daddies so he was sooooo sweet today plus he's been wiping my tears away all day tellin me im the best mommy ever (today hasnt been a good one for me) so i had to share how precious he's being lol cuz he's usually a HANDFUL!!! lol

Quoting 1busymomma03:

Awww, that's so sweet! I had a terrible day of whining, fighting, and crying with all three of my kids today..and I needed to hear a sweet story like that. Thanks for sharing. =)

braysmommykari
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:29 AM

Awwwww thats so sweet. My ds who is 16 months has started hugging lately. I gave him a bath tonight and after I got him dressed he got up and kept on hugging me. It really made my day. He will wrap those little arms around my neck and squeeze as hard as he can.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)