Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

will she ever get the hint or do i need the reality check? VENT n kinda long

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:02 AM
  • 25 Replies

here is the story...

Me n my man have been together for well over a year, he is now in prison for probation violation. we took a break cuz i wanted him to expierence what it was like to have freedom before we would get too serious n i would get hurt or vice versa. well he hung out with other girls, from what i hear now got a taste of what another is like but i cant get mad we were not together although it bothers me. well we always ended up back to each other couldn't stay away he really was there for me anytime i needed him. the kids missed him. well i was working it out with him his phone was blowing up... i called the number n it was some girl who i know saying she was with him just found out she wasnt the only one. again how can i get mad? not together... but i freaked. we fought bad physcially, the state charged him. then informed me he was wanted then found his drugs n meth pipe. everything became clear. fast forward

we got back together some will judge but im not gonna blab everything as to my decisions. he came home things were going great! the kids were happy we were happy we were back to normal. well shortly after he was going to friends places which i was fine with but it got later n later, he told me he was making money for xmas for the kids, im not stupid i knew but i ignored how he was getting that money. well 2 times he didnt come home he called middle of the night to say he relapsed, that broke my heart. well the last time he got caught right before xmas the 21st!

THERE was the story the thing NOW is that for months this 19 yr old girl whom he talked to on our break, claims she is with him. which never did she visit him in either of the county jails nor where he is now 16 hours from us. he gets 1 call a week n its here. i stopped sending money cuz her roommate is my friend n showed me a letter from months ago, but it hurt so bad. he is 36, his kids are 17 n 15. my babies call him dad he is all they have had. he admitted to talking to her. and cried to me that he was done the roommate confirmed no letters. but she still talks shit about me. she uploaded on facebook old pics of them when they talked. wit stupid comments under them.

this girl writes to many guys, she sleeps with her friends guys.she is a meth addict. she doesnt have a job nor a car, i seen her riding her HUFFY!! she lives a few blocks from me how convienent.  i know i shouldnt judge her but the drug addiction n having sex for drugs is the truth these are facts. i told her she was a cute girl n to plz leave my family alone. she now is starting this stuff?! i mean the nasty emails trying to have friends add me on fb n myspace just to see my page! thats some crazy stuff. 

He is trying to change his life. stop the old lifestyle, and maybe it is just jail talk but i am going to give him a chance. no one has ever stayed by his side. i love him and want to give this a chance. but how do i get this little girl to stop??? i mean she even "tattoo'd hhis fed id #" on her foot with pen ink n a needle. she looks ghetto talks ghetto dresses like a hoe. and has nothing to offer to my man! i now work 2 jobs to make ends meet maybe im just wanting this to work so bad n ive changed n bettered my life for my family. i havent got to be with anyone in MONTHS!!!! LOL had to get that out but im happy with it. this is what he needed to get sober and clean we are moving when he gets out to start in a new place, i wanted to move anyways that was our plan to find a middle place once our lease was up between here n his family in cali.

i guess i just needed to vent!!!!! or if anyone else has gone thru this shit how did it end? everyone is diff but does real love really stand these tests?? maybe im jsut stressed cuz im missin him n i know she tryin to make me mad n leave him cuz she dreams to be in my shoes.

i just hate homewreakers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lvnmylif
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:05 AM

If he is a good man he will do the work THEN try to be in a relationship.  Sounds like you should use this time to work out why you are willing to be treated with anything less than the utmost respect by any man. 

airforewifenmom
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:05 AM

That sounds ALOT like my friends ex........and he kept acting that way.........until he went BACK to jail and she left.

sati769leigh
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:06 AM

this is what is called a HIGHLY UNHEALTHY RELATIONSHIP. honey please, respect YOURSELF and dont be with this man EVER AGAIN. let this one go. its not healthy for either of you. please.

physical violence between you, sounds like a career criminal for him, drug addict. you have kids!! COME ON NOW HONEY. I get that you need to vent. but what you really need to do is get on your own, not worry about him. Work on yourself and why would you even want to be with a man who is like this? Someday be with a man WORTHY OF BEING WITH YOU.

no offense but the home was wrecked LONG before she came along.

Quoting lilmomade:

here is the story...

Me n my man have been together for well over a year, he is now in prison for probation violation. we took a break cuz i wanted him to expierence what it was like to have freedom before we would get too serious n i would get hurt or vice versa. well he hung out with other girls, from what i hear now got a taste of what another is like but i cant get mad we were not together although it bothers me. well we always ended up back to each other couldn't stay away he really was there for me anytime i needed him. the kids missed him. well i was working it out with him his phone was blowing up... i called the number n it was some girl who i know saying she was with him just found out she wasnt the only one. again how can i get mad? not together... but i freaked. we fought bad physcially, the state charged him. then informed me he was wanted then found his drugs n meth pipe. everything became clear. fast forward

we got back together some will judge but im not gonna blab everything as to my decisions. he came home things were going great! the kids were happy we were happy we were back to normal. well shortly after he was going to friends places which i was fine with but it got later n later, he told me he was making money for xmas for the kids, im not stupid i knew but i ignored how he was getting that money. well 2 times he didnt come home he called middle of the night to say he relapsed, that broke my heart. well the last time he got caught right before xmas the 21st!

THERE was the story the thing NOW is that for months this 19 yr old girl whom he talked to on our break, claims she is with him. which never did she visit him in either of the county jails nor where he is now 16 hours from us. he gets 1 call a week n its here. i stopped sending money cuz her roommate is my friend n showed me a letter from months ago, but it hurt so bad. he is 36, his kids are 17 n 15. my babies call him dad he is all they have had. he admitted to talking to her. and cried to me that he was done the roommate confirmed no letters. but she still talks shit about me. she uploaded on facebook old pics of them when they talked. wit stupid comments under them.

this girl writes to many guys, she sleeps with her friends guys.she is a meth addict. she doesnt have a job nor a car, i seen her riding her HUFFY!! she lives a few blocks from me how convienent.  i know i shouldnt judge her but the drug addiction n having sex for drugs is the truth these are facts. i told her she was a cute girl n to plz leave my family alone. she now is starting this stuff?! i mean the nasty emails trying to have friends add me on fb n myspace just to see my page! thats some crazy stuff. 

He is trying to change his life. stop the old lifestyle, and maybe it is just jail talk but i am going to give him a chance. no one has ever stayed by his side. i love him and want to give this a chance. but how do i get this little girl to stop??? i mean she even "tattoo'd hhis fed id #" on her foot with pen ink n a needle. she looks ghetto talks ghetto dresses like a hoe. and has nothing to offer to my man! i now work 2 jobs to make ends meet maybe im just wanting this to work so bad n ive changed n bettered my life for my family. i havent got to be with anyone in MONTHS!!!! LOL had to get that out but im happy with it. this is what he needed to get sober and clean we are moving when he gets out to start in a new place, i wanted to move anyways that was our plan to find a middle place once our lease was up between here n his family in cali.

i guess i just needed to vent!!!!! or if anyone else has gone thru this shit how did it end? everyone is diff but does real love really stand these tests?? maybe im jsut stressed cuz im missin him n i know she tryin to make me mad n leave him cuz she dreams to be in my shoes.

My happiness is me, not you. Not only because you may be temporary,

but because you want me to be What I am not. 

lilmomade
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:15 AM

it wasnt wreaked before. it was me scared to fall for someone who was good to me. he did everything for me. he worked 2 jobs paid for everything even when i didnt want him to spent time with my kids. taught them things that only a man can do. they loved him n that worried me that he was too good. but he did treat me well. n he was defending himself i went crazy on him. n any woman that does that deserves it after a certain point. i know i said all the bad stuff to this story but he was good before getting into drugs. i for one who was an addict n have been clean for 7 years knows 1st hand what that stuff does to u it changes you. he wants to get clean and is it fair that i walk out on him? he is my best friend, i gave him my heart he gave me his name. i dont wana ruin something without working on it. he knows that if he messes up 1 time that im walking away. i got a 2nd chance a life i believe everyone deserves 1

sati769leigh
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:18 AM

honey? really? he is a drug addict, how was he doing everything for you? you guys were together what? a year? i am sorry. that is NOT BEING GOOD TO YOU that you two had a physical violent episode, that he is a drug addict and convicted felon. it simply isnt,. please dont make excuses. this is and was a BAD RELATIONSHIP heck for BOTH OF YOU> its not HEALTHY at all for EITHER OF YOU. honest.

i someimtes wish i could take a gal like you, and let you have a glimpse in to my memories and experience what i have and what i have been through. i was whwere you are. i was with a man like this.

honey you two should NOT BE TOGETHER REALITY CHECK FOR YOU. this is a highly unhealthy bad relationship in ALL DIRECTIONS. you deserve better, he deserves better. PERIOD

Quoting lilmomade:

it wasnt wreaked before. it was me scared to fall for someone who was good to me. he did everything for me. he worked 2 jobs paid for everything even when i didnt want him to spent time with my kids. taught them things that only a man can do. they loved him n that worried me that he was too good. but he did treat me well. n he was defending himself i went crazy on him. n any woman that does that deserves it after a certain point. i know i said all the bad stuff to this story but he was good before getting into drugs. i for one who was an addict n have been clean for 7 years knows 1st hand what that stuff does to u it changes you. he wants to get clean and is it fair that i walk out on him? he is my best friend, i gave him my heart he gave me his name. i dont wana ruin something without working on it. he knows that if he messes up 1 time that im walking away. i got a 2nd chance a life i believe everyone deserves 1

My happiness is me, not you. Not only because you may be temporary,

but because you want me to be What I am not. 

FL2AK
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:19 AM

Your home sounds like it was wrecked way before this chick came along...or any of the other chicks.  Look ahead when your children are adults.  What will they have to say about your choices and how these choices impacted their childhood?

lilmomade
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:20 AM

and i have been on my own i have worked my ass off. i was blessed to always have someone take care of me. i have changed myself who knows its been months since i seen him maybe him being gone everything will be lost but i just cant walk away. and yes i did need to vent. i  dont talk to many people about my personal stuff but yet feel comfy with cafemom sharing! lol and maybe you are right, i do need to see him tho to find out what i really want if its all there. it does stay on my mind and thats what worries me. but sometimes the past needs to stay there others it needs to always stay fresh

FL2AK
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:22 AM

Good to you?  Are you f'ing kiddding me?  The man was selling drugs to buy presents.  He hit you, he is in jail instead of being at home with you and his kids.  Wow.  You are in so much denial.  You need serious help.  Ruin your life if you want to, but do not take your kids down with you and him.  Please find a new home for your children before you move off with this loser.  

Quoting lilmomade:

a_and_j_momma
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:22 AM
You need a reality check. Your kids deserve better than this ghettoness. Why are you subjecting yourself and children to a drug dealer/druggie?
Sweet_Britt
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:26 AM

clapping

Quoting sati769leigh:

this is what is called a HIGHLY UNHEALTHY RELATIONSHIP. honey please, respect YOURSELF and dont be with this man EVER AGAIN. let this one go. its not healthy for either of you. please.

physical violence between you, sounds like a career criminal for him, drug addict. you have kids!! COME ON NOW HONEY. I get that you need to vent. but what you really need to do is get on your own, not worry about him. Work on yourself and why would you even want to be with a man who is like this? Someday be with a man WORTHY OF BEING WITH YOU.

no offense but the home was wrecked LONG before she came along.

Quoting lilmomade:

here is the story...

Pregnancy%20ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)