Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you celebrate you furbabies birthdays ? Pic heavy

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:47 AM
  • 27 Replies

Poll

Question: Pet Birthdays

Options:

yes

no

I dont know my pets birthday so I don't celebrate it

Other Please explain

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 26

View Results

We celebrate our pets birthdays complete with a cake and pizza  Lucy's birthday is on Tuesday she will be one :) and We celebrated it on Saturday. Ruby's is on September 12 she will also be one Do you ? Share your furbaby birthday pics if you have them :)

Heres some pics from Saturday :)

Happy birthday Lucy girlBirthday cupcake Frosting facenom noms

She even got a little present :)

Want to Get your name in the hat for a Victorias Secret Gift Click here  for Details

by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
--Nicole--
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:50 AM

LOL....not really. My lucy will be 4 on June 3rd. I'll tell her happy b-day, but thats about it. Maybe if she's good....I'll give her food and water hahaha j/k.

My cat...I have no idea when her bday is.

Cute pics btw

This is what your admission looks like behind closed doors!

A lifetime of abuse and lockdown Click for more info!

koolest_mom_of4
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2010 at 1:55 AM

Thanks :)  You have a lucy too thats awesome  :) my Lucys a pretty awesome dog how about your Lucy ?

I mostly do the birthday thing for my human kids lol but I swear Lucy knows whats going on

Quoting --Nicole--:

LOL....not really. My lucy will be 4 on June 3rd. I'll tell her happy b-day, but thats about it. Maybe if she's good....I'll give her food and water hahaha j/k.

My cat...I have no idea when her bday is.

Cute pics btw

Want to Get your name in the hat for a Victorias Secret Gift Click here  for Details

roseberrymatrix
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:00 AM

I celebrated Paris' birthday. But she only lived to be two :(.

She was born April 26th. We had Pizza and she got steak and potatoes (literally) and new chew toys and a long car trip with stops at the local park to poop on new grass (we scooped it) and then home again. She was exhausted.

My Photos | In Memory of

bubbles041
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:01 AM

no

sunfreezeinmi
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:02 AM

I don't. But my parents get their dogs Christmas presents..and on the rare occasion they take a trip, they bring a present back for them too. Haha. It's funny. 

koolest_mom_of4
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2010 at 2:04 AM

aww what a cutie..:(  I'm sorry for your loss

Quoting roseberrymatrix:

I celebrated Paris' birthday. But she only lived to be two :(.

She was born April 26th. We had Pizza and she got steak and potatoes (literally) and new chew toys and a long car trip with stops at the local park to poop on new grass (we scooped it) and then home again. She was exhausted.

My Photos | In Memory of

maxensmom
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:05 AM

awww! yes we celebrate with a treat from the pet store and a trip to the beach or the dog park, which is actually not out of the ordinary anyway!

here is daisy peach machine. she is a rhodesian ridgeback/australian cattle dog mix.

100_3019.jpg picture by MaxensMom

her birthday is november 2nd. the same day as my anniversary! she will be turning 4!!!

koolest_mom_of4
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2010 at 2:07 AM

awkward silence ...............um

me too lol...even worse we took her to see santa lol

Quoting sunfreezeinmi:

I don't. But my parents get their dogs Christmas presents..and on the rare occasion they take a trip, they bring a present back for them too. Haha. It's funny. 

roseberrymatrix
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:09 AM

We did Paws and Claus too! But I lost my pictures :(

Quoting koolest_mom_of4:

awkward silence ...............um

me too lol...even worse we took her to see santa lol

Quoting sunfreezeinmi:

koolest_mom_of4
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2010 at 2:09 AM

Aww shes beautiful :)

Quoting maxensmom:

awww! yes we celebrate with a treat from the pet store and a trip to the beach or the dog park, which is actually not out of the ordinary anyway!

here is daisy peach machine. she is a rhodesian ridgeback/australian cattle dog mix.

100_3019.jpg picture by MaxensMom

her birthday is november 2nd. the same day as my anniversary! she will be turning 4!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)