Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LOST! *spoilers*

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:26 AM
  • 17 Replies

Omg! Who else watched the series finale tonight?

I LOVED it!

For those who didn't quite understand, the alternate reality wasn't real at all. Everyone was actually dead, but they died at different times. The Island was real..the things that happened there really happened. Some people really did die on the Island. Kate, Sawyer, Miles, and Richard really did fly with Frank off the island, and then they later died..presumably of natural causes or old age. They all just waited for each other after one would die, so they could "move on" together. As Christian said, the time spent on the island was the most important time in their life, so they created this "meeting place", so they could spend eternity together. Ben decided to stay behind, probably until he forgives himself for all the bad things he had done over the years.

So if you watched, what did you think?? Did you love the way they ended it...or were you pissed that not every question was answered?

by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MsDean
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:31 AM

I missed it because the cable box went out. I thought Sawyer was not on the helicopter because he jumped off?

msmoody
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2010 at 2:50 AM
No..I was talking about what happened tonight. They boarded a plane a Frank flew them off the island. Everyone but Desmond, Hurley, Ben, and Jack.

But yeah..way back when they were getting rescued by the frieghter, Sawyer jumped off the helicopter..but that was in season 4.
JakeandEmmasMom
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:38 AM

I really liked the way they wrapped it all up.  I feel like they answered the most important questions, even if they didn't answer all of my questions.  I absolutely LOVED the reunion of Sawyer and Juliet!  When Jin and Sun "remembered" I cried as well!  I also loved how they tied the final scene in with the opening scene of the pilot.  Overall, I was satisfied with the way it ended.

msmoody
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2010 at 10:29 AM

BUMP!

mikiemom
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:31 AM

I really want to know that the deal was with the giant four toe statue lol.

vickieb310
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:22 PM

I'm not happy with the ending.  I feel...cheated somehow. lol

KristaP13
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:24 PM

I was a little upset at first, but after thinking about it for a few minutes, I decided it was a really awesome way to end the show.

Loved it.

lovingwifey
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:44 PM

SO did they ever explain where the polar bear came from?  

AmaliaD
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2010 at 12:48 PM

i was pissed and i think kate and the others on the plane crashed on the way out of the island *(hense they showed you their plane crashed on the beach at the end --- notice the writing on it)   super lame ending.. so pissed i stayed up to watch it!

AmaliaD
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2010 at 12:49 PM

Quoting lovingwifey:

SO did they ever explain where the polar bear came from?  

the man in black can take any form... it was him.. just like the smoke monster was him...  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)