Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So you would do this???

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:44 AM
  • 36 Replies

by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Proud_Mommy0322
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:45 AM

Ewww... That is disgusting!!!

sati769leigh
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:46 AM

OHHH YUCK

yeah i think most most moms who do that whole DO IT IN THE BATHROOM THING, dont realize MOST public restrooms are STALLS ONLY. you would would be feeiding your baby in a dirty filthy publick restroom. HOW DISGUSTING

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2010 at 3:48 AM

with the smell of pads and bowl movements floating around.

Quoting sati769leigh:

OHHH YUCK

yeah i think most most moms who do that whole DO IT IN THE BATHROOM THING, dont realize MOST public restrooms are STALLS ONLY. you would would be feeiding your baby in a dirty filthy publick restroom. HOW DISGUSTING

Bambi5826
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:48 AM

Thanks for sharing. Gonna post this on my FB. It is icky!

WanziesMommie
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:49 AM

Oh wow......!

AMCMSM
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2010 at 3:50 AM

It is so true. If there was a nice CLEAN and comfortable place I would use it. All this business about people have rights and don't want to see it is BS. You see more T&A at Hooters or ANY beach then some woman in a booth at Applebee's! I have had people say to me that they don't care if you cover or not because they still know what is going on. Like it is a bad thing.

Ashgambit
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2010 at 3:51 AM

That's so nasty.  I am a very, very, very private person with very, very, very conservative views about my body - no matter the situation, I allow NO stranger to see my breasts, so when I was breastfeeding I had one of those coverup things where you can see your child through the little gap on the top but it covers both you and the child, so no one else can see you breastfeeding.  It annoyed me to no end the dirty looks I still got. 

I was covered, what's the big deal?  Yeah, people knew what I was doing, but I was covered and not showing abything I wouldn't have showed without breastfeeding.  IDK, I don't see why people have problems with public breastfeeding.  I would much rather a child have a healthy feeding than to do it in a disgusting bathroom. 

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2010 at 3:52 AM

Plus covering only works if your child is really young, try to hold a cover over a toddler or a preschoolers head? They are super noesey, and have to see whats going on, plus ds liked to look into my face while I fed him.

JMVITT
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:55 AM

That little girl was super cute!

xXxLillithxXx
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:31 AM

I used to say hell no when someone said that to me. I find that disgusting. Even pumping in a bathroom stall yuck. Theres nothing filthier than a public restroom.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)