Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is today for you?

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:22 AM
  • 44 Replies

Are you doing anything special today?  For me, today is the first day of summer classes.  I'm excited, but nervous as well.  What's on the agenda for everybody else today?

Amanda ~ Mommy to my little miracle Landon Joel
born 6 weeks too soon~6-21-07, former refluxer, multiple food allergies, verbal regression, and the coolest kid on the block.

Then                                           Now

by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
meghs822
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:23 AM

today my husband and i (and the kids!) are going shopping for clothes for this baby! he and i have such different tastes in clothes so it should be interesting!

kctnelms
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:24 AM

I am headed out soon to take my daughter to her rheumatoid dr in florida. a nice boring hour and a half drive just me and her lol

ginger813
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:25 AM

I'm having an ultrasound done today, and I get to (hopefully!) find out if we're having a boy or a girl!!

mommas3cubs
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:26 AM

I am going to exercise, the boys get out of school at 12:30, and I need to get new shorts and t-shirts for Travis, apparently he grew like an effin weed over the winter, He is 5ft tall at 12..yeah.

guam_mama
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2010 at 8:27 AM

I'm going to the library to do some school work then picking up some milk on my way home...YAAAAAYYYY...lol so exciting....

farm_mom03
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:28 AM

i am going grocery shopping and an eye appoinment then back home to clean

Melamma

I wish. It's supposed to rain this morning. I was hoping to get to the park, but doesn't look like it's gonna happen. Probably just gonna go for a walk. Get stuff I need for dinner and then come back home.Tomorrow is supposed to be really nice. So tomorrow morning will be park morning. lol

Good luck with your summer classes!!!

allmyblessings

Today is my son's 12th birthday! He's come along way in his 12 years! He was born at 32 weeks weighing 4 lbs 3 oz and has done amazing! By looking at him today, you would never know he was a preemie!

Today I'll be making him a birthday dinner and baking him a cake.

Dragonfly0004

Just a borning Monday! Nothing exciting going on here.

It is the last Monday kids have to go to school!

5 days till summer vacation

marinah87

Packing for our vacation to Florida :) We leave Wednesday!

- - - - -

I am Marina, a 23 year old, formula feeding, disposable diapering, vaccinating, circumcising, put-to-crib sleeping, crying-it-out (for a few minutes), forward facing at 1 year old, loving on my baby, spanking when appropriate, Harry Potter loving, Twilight obsessed, proud mother to Roman Tyler (born 9-14-09), step-mother to Hope Reighanne (born 2-27-06), and wife to Branden (since 5-2-08).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)