Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my sons birthday is very depressing time for me

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:45 AM
  • 6 Replies

So my baby turned 2yr yesterday but I cant help but to think that there is a family morning over there loss see there was a women gving birth to a stillborn at the same time he was born. Then yesterday I find out that my cousin and his gf loss there daughter she was 5mo preg. her warter broke and she gave birth to a stillborn ugg now for the last 2yrs I have been depressed on his b.day here is a pic of hm from when he was born and here is a pic of him just a few days before his b.day

by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
blackwidow6
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:59 AM

awwwww.... he is gorgoeus

happy birthday to you & your lil man ...i am so sorry that his day comes attached with some extremely heart breaking  memories ....

how is your in law coming along two years later & does his (son ) birthday trigger sad memories  for thier loss ,

i am sooo sorry to hear of angel's lost.....

god bless your angel boy ..

happy birthday   :)

blackwidow6
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:59 AM

BUMP!

mommymandaleigh
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:01 PM

I think you need to focus on how lucky you are to have your little man and celebrate the joy of HIM. I am sorry to your family and all the other babies that have left us, but you should be happy about YOUR baby !!! Happy birthday to him !!!

heidim229
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:10 PM

no problems at this point except he has asthma but I should have added that my cousin had a lil boy 1 week before my dd was born and lost him at 10weeks it just feels like they are getting all of the heart ach while my family gets to have the joys

I am very happy that I have my son I love all of my kids to pieces but it hurts to see us celebrating birthdays and they are have what are should have beens and what ares (how long they have been gone and)

nursetina
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:12 PM

Hes such a handsome little man! happy birthday to him!

When my son was born the same thing happened to me. And I actually saw the stillborn baby *on accident* when they were going by and I was at the nurses station. :(

Chaotic_Rayne
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:28 PM

Hes adorable!
I have that problem... in any part of life, especially when it comes to kids, I can't be happy b/c I think too much about others that have had a hard time, or lost someone....I'm extreamly sensitive and feel other peoples pain very easily. I know, right now, I think its a lot of post pardum, but I've always been sensitive.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)