Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Never watching Scooby Doo AGAIN!

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:15 AM
  • 7 Replies

Just kidding. But we are sitting here watching Scooby Doo on Netflix and they are talking about some girl who was a Wiccan and they went on with a little blurb about the Wiccan religion (is it  religion or is there a different term for it?). All I could think was Man, those bitches on Cafemom would have a hay day with this! Hahahah! Ok, so I may need a life. A little bit....

by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
anetrnlov
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:17 AM

Wiccan is the correct term....my kids love that episode.

cowboygal
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2010 at 10:17 AM

Ha Ha.  We are watching Scooby Doo on our DVR. 53 episodes. But I can clean and shower and know right where my dd is going to be when I come back. I remember that one.

Sarahb21
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:22 AM

It is a good episode. I can't seem to tear my 4 yr old away from it. lol People are just so spaz about things with religion in it I'm really shocked that no one has tried to get this episode pulled! lol

Quoting anetrnlov:

Wiccan is the correct term....my kids love that episode.

lovinangels
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:24 AM

lol! scooby doo and the  witches ghost! makes it into our rotation at least five times a week!

Jennifer_236
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:26 AM

my son has 8 movies of scooby doo and thats all he watches and I think that we have that one too

-Kney-
by Courtney on May. 24, 2010 at 10:49 AM

My son has 16 maybe more DVDs of Scooby-Doo. He loves it most of the time if he hasnt seen it or if he's wanting to watch it. He'll be sitting down and will stay there and just watch them. Its the only time really I can do stuff.

mommy492006
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:59 AM

yeah thats one of my daughters favorite episodes. she said when she grows up she wants to be a hex girl lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)