Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LOL omg..wth..its so not funny but it is..

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:50 AM
  • 4 Replies

I got gas yesterday at the shell station..and i just went to check my bank online..and seriously there are 33 1.00 charges from shell.

Yesterday the pump's credit card thingy froze and they said that it wouldn't do anything since it froze up...well i guess when it froze it kept reading my card over and over and deducting 1.00 each time. My bank said they will drop off but until they do they will sit pending and the money will act like its gone.

i have never in my life seen something like that before.  I mean i have seen the 1.00 charge but i have never seen so many..my pending section on my banking website is hella long with 1.00 charges. LMBO

by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MamaBloom777
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:51 AM

That's craziness!  I'm glad its making you laugh.  I think that probably would've annoyed me :) 

kaitlynsmom1230
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:53 AM

It will go away dear. I worked in banking for 4 years. We seen this from time to time. In 2-3 business days, they should disappear like they were never there.

alexhuntercody
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:56 AM

Quoting kaitlynsmom1230:

It will go away dear. I worked in banking for 4 years. We seen this from time to time. In 2-3 business days, they should disappear like they were never there.

i know but 33.00 dollars that is gone for 1-2 days can be a pain in the arse for some people. Luckily i really don't  need it but can you imagine if someone needed to get diapers or something and that 33.00 was the last of their money? or what if that 33.00 sent them negative?

Its funny to me but i can see how it would annoy some people..and piss a lot of people off.

Schleetle
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:22 AM

LoL That is pretty funny. I would have laughed seeing that on my bank account even though it's a pain.

The other day DH, and I went to Starbucks the girl was new so she wrote something wrong on the cups. She made two dark cherry mochas iced so DH said no sorry they were supposed to be frappes. It was her breaktime so a guy says no problem I'll fix it. Then he made 3 dark cherry mocha frappuccinos when we only ordered two. DH tells him there were only supposed to be two. The guy just laughed, and said well it looks like you are getting 5 drinks for the price of two today. lol Of course it was one of the only times we didn't have our sons with us (they like coffee - bad I know, but we don't let them have it often) so we gave them away to some of the women in the grocery store that were on their break.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)