Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm so sad.. =(

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:06 AM
  • 14 Replies

So last week, I took a pregnancy test and was so excited.. I wanted to share it with everyone, so, i posted a pic of my test up on here.. I now am super sad, I had a misscarriage.. I know i was only 5 weeks, but it's still very difficult for me.. =( I Start crying outta nowhere and I get even more frustrated because I dont wanna cry.. I know they say it's good to let your emotions out, but when I'm at work, I can't just start balling in front of everyone.. I took 4 days off work, and I didn't wanna come back today, I just want to be at home, cuddled under my blankets next to my boyfriend =( well, that's all for now.. I'm going to get back to work.. Hopefully today goes back SUPER fast.. Have a great day ladies, I'll try to have, at least, an OK day..

by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
m_rob1021
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:08 AM

It doesn't matter how far along you are, a miscarriage is painful. If you need to talk to anyone, feel free to PM me. I've been there. Good luck!

toadysmommy09
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:08 AM

Oh, i'm sorry!!! hopefully you try again and baby sticks!

stefvan
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:09 AM

I'm sorry.  I miscarried at five weeks, also.

MomofVictor
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:09 AM

I am sorry for your loss. It doesn't matter how far along you were...it still hurts!

newmom28
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:10 AM

Awww i'm so sorry mama.. that must be difficult!!!

turtletastik
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:11 AM

*hugs*

my2sons2007
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:12 AM

Quoting MomofVictor:

I am sorry for your loss. It doesn't matter how far along you were...it still hurts!

simple frown

MamaBloom777
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:13 AM

I'm sooooo sorry, Mama :(  I had the exact same thing happen to me 4 years ago (I was only 5 weeks as well).  I took time off work (almost a week) and did not want to get back.  I don't think it matters how far along you are.  When you full well know that you're pregnant, its heartbreaking!!  You will get through, it will get easier, but the beginning is brutal.  Just know none of it was your fault! 

VitaBangBang

I'm so sorry for you honey. The same thing happened to us. We told everyone that we knew. And then lost the baby last friday. I would get mad at myself for crying b/c I felt that i needed to be strong for my husband and son. But then I'd get mad for not crying about it. Like I wasn't giving our unborn baby the mourning time that it deserved. Regardless of how little/young that baby was. I'm still going thru a huge range of emotions from guilt for getting everyone excited then losing the baby to feeling guilty like it's my fault somehow that we lost the baby to emptiness to anger to being totally numb.

There's a great group on here for women that have had miscarriages. I have found it really helpful. Or if you just want to chat feel free to message me. 

Nothing that anyone can say or do is going to make you feel better right now. I wish I had advice for you on how to heal...but I'm right there with you. You're in my thoughts mama. 

Elayna90
hugs
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)