Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

potty training..

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:10 AM
  • 7 Replies

So my dd just turned a year a couple days ago. When she was in the bath the other night, I noticed she was about to poop in the tub so I just pulled her out and put her on the toilet lol. Well she went, and now wants to be on the toilet all the time, but she is only a year old, idk if it is to soon to potty train her bc she still pees quite a bit a night, should I just go with it and day potty train her and then keep diapers on at night?? Sorry its my first lol.

I am a Non Vaccinating, Montessori School Sending, gardening, photography loving, Non-Spanking, C-Section, Hard Working SAHM, pottery making, cloth diapers, spinning, pilates, yoga, play date arranging, organic eating, energetic, and loving teen mommy to a soon to be 1 yr old May 20, 2009 and wife to TJ.

by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Sophiaria
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:12 AM

anyone have advice ?

newmom28
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:13 AM

I have noo idea.. my ds is 4 and STILL not interested in the potty, you are sooo lucky!!!

Sophiaria
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:22 AM

She has always been very curious bc she would follow me in the bathroom when I had to pee, since she was like 9 months the would squat in the corner like she was peeing on a toilet lol. but now, she takes me to the toilet all the time, sometimes when she doesnt even have to pee lol.

Quoting newmom28:

I have noo idea.. my ds is 4 and STILL not interested in the potty, you are sooo lucky!!!

I am a Non Vaccinating, Montessori School Sending, gardening, photography loving, Non-Spanking, C-Section, Hard Working SAHM, pottery making, cloth diapers, spinning, pilates, yoga, play date arranging, organic eating, energetic, and loving teen mommy to a soon to be 1 yr old May 20, 2009 and wife to TJ.

littleluvkitty
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2010 at 11:23 AM

yea if she wants to be on the potty let her. keep the diapers on at night until she stays dry.

Sophiaria
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:25 AM

thanks so much :)

Quoting littleluvkitty:

yea if she wants to be on the potty let her. keep the diapers on at night until she stays dry.

marie85
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:25 AM

Sure. If she is showing interest in pottying .. go with it!!! Lucky you. My youngest is 2 right now and shows zero interest in the potty. He has gone a couple of times, but most of the time he says "no potty". 

Sophiaria
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:27 AM

Awe, I wish she could say potty atleast lol. She calls it polly.

Quoting marie85:

Sure. If she is showing interest in pottying .. go with it!!! Lucky you. My youngest is 2 right now and shows zero interest in the potty. He has gone a couple of times, but most of the time he says "no potty". 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)