Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Younger man....husband dies?????? Cougar?

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:20 AM
  • 5 Replies

I can not imagine ever living with another man after my husband.  i pray everyday we grow old together and die together.  but i have decided to be a cougar if something ever happens to my husband and i ever have another sex drive and energy to keep up with a younger man.  no long term falling in love relationship sounds good to me. What do you think?

by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
luv2wahm
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:21 AM

It's good to have goals!!! LMAO!

stefvan
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:22 AM

Not me.  I have no sex drive.  I want a rich old man with a broken penis.  My dh says I can have that now if he can have 1/2 of the money.  LOL

PTBAAMom
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:25 AM

Quoting stefvan:

Not me.  I have no sex drive.  I want a rich old man with a broken penis.  My dh says I can have that now if he can have 1/2 of the money.  LOL

maybe that is what I should do so my grandkids can go to college!  lol

littleluvkitty
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2010 at 11:30 AM

i don't ever want to think of my husband not being here. i have a high sex drive. which really sucks since hubby is military and away right now. but to me i love sex with my husband!! and he is the only one i want to have sex with.

IMAMOMx4
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:33 AM

Quoting stefvan:

My dh has said this to me too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)