Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Brittany Murphy's Husband died!

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:46 AM
  • 18 Replies

He was found dead in his home that he & Brittany shared with her mother.

Here's the article

I find this very odd.I mean she passed away in December..Something is fishy about this whole thing and I have a feeling it has to do with mommy..I mean she got Brittany's house when she passed, but Im pretty sure she got EVERYTHING when he did...Im not sure though, I dont have all the facts so I cant judge but something isnt right here.

by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kandy800
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:52 AM

I was going to post this, I find it VERY odd as well

Dodgermommy
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:53 AM

I thought that too when I read about it...weird!!

northernmommy
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:53 AM

something stinks about this

hautemama83
by on May. 24, 2010 at 11:56 AM

Ya know all I can say is this happens with elderly people all the time. The wife dies and the man dies shortly after, and vice versa. He said she was his soul mate, maybe he just really couldn't live with out her.

lil_Army_Wife05
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2010 at 11:56 AM

Wow.....

Radarma
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2010 at 12:00 PM

Quoting hautemama83:

Ya know all I can say is this happens with elderly people all the time. The wife dies and the man dies shortly after, and vice versa. He said she was his soul mate, maybe he just really couldn't live with out her.

Interesting point.

I wonder.

momto2boys973
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2010 at 12:07 PM

It's not really fishy, it's just very sad. But it actually happens more often than you think. When a person is so dedicated to another human being to the point that he/she cannot picture life without that person (and he was a wreck after she died) it's not that uncommon for them to pass away a little while later.

Sharon

LiesLiesLies
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:09 PM

I am thinking mold in the house.

Or he just gave up on life.

If I didn't have my daughter I would have.

hautemama83
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:36 PM

Quoting momto2boys973:

It's not really fishy, it's just very sad. But it actually happens more often than you think. When a person is so dedicated to another human being to the point that he/she cannot picture life without that person (and he was a wreck after she died) it's not that uncommon for them to pass away a little while later.

Sharon

This is exacty what I was getting at

wubbunny420
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:38 PM

Ive seen patients pass very shortly after their spouses. But thats usually with older people. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)