Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my son had his first mini rollercoaster ride yesterday

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:34 PM
  • 8 Replies

and he had his hands up in the air the whole time. he is four. So brave. Dad was so pale after the ride.

by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mommy492006
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:51 PM

aww how cute. My daughter is 4 and she just loves those rollercoasters at disneyland. She's been on all of them except space mountain

tatar
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:07 PM

she's so brave lol we haven't tried the rollercaosters at disney yet but hopefully soon on his bday. Not sure if you're familiar with adventure city them park? That's where we brought him lol. His dad is scared of rollercoasters. So do I but my little guy is quite the opposite. lol

Quoting mommy492006:

aww how cute. My daughter is 4 and she just loves those rollercoasters at disneyland. She's been on all of them except space mountain

momof4boyz1girl
by Diamond Member on May. 24, 2010 at 2:09 PM

He's braver than me...I hate rollercoasters, lol!

crystl_ring
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:11 PM

LMAO My son is watching "max and ruby" and as i was reading the title to this post they had an episode of max being too small to ride a space ship ride so he went on the mini roller coaster. so it cracked me up when i was reading! sorry way off topic lol had to share

mommy492006
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:07 PM

no I've never heard of it where is it? yeah my daughter's pretty brave lol I have her kill bugs for me cuz I'm afraid lol

Quoting tatar:

she's so brave lol we haven't tried the rollercaosters at disney yet but hopefully soon on his bday. Not sure if you're familiar with adventure city them park? That's where we brought him lol. His dad is scared of rollercoasters. So do I but my little guy is quite the opposite. lol

Quoting mommy492006:

wedding website
tatar
by on May. 25, 2010 at 1:42 PM

haha!!! me and hubby too! lol We just did it so ds wont miss out on the fun. when ds asked us to ride it one more time, SO and i both said, why don't we try the next ride....we rode a mini train. lol

Quoting momof4boyz1girl:

He's braver than me...I hate rollercoasters, lol!

tatar
by on May. 25, 2010 at 1:42 PM

we love max and ruby! lol

Quoting crystl_ring:

LMAO My son is watching "max and ruby" and as i was reading the title to this post they had an episode of max being too small to ride a space ship ride so he went on the mini roller coaster. so it cracked me up when i was reading! sorry way off topic lol had to share

tatar
by on May. 25, 2010 at 1:45 PM

it's in southern ca. it's a great theme park for kids here:)

Oh my, I am so scared of bugs. your baby is so brave lol but it would be so hilarious to see a child protecting her mom from bugs lol

Quoting mommy492006:

no I've never heard of it where is it? yeah my daughter's pretty brave lol I have her kill bugs for me cuz I'm afraid lol

Quoting tatar:

Quoting mommy492006:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)