Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BEDREST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:58 PM
  • 16 Replies

AGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So would someone try to entertain me. Im so bored.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
by on May. 24, 2010 at 1:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsApple
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2010 at 1:59 PM

Bless your heart!When I was on bedrest,I didn't have the internet...I don't know how I survived!

Monica84
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:06 PM

Luckily I dont have too much longer to go. I'll be 38 weeks Friday. With my daughter I got put on bedrest at home at like 32 weeks and put in the hospital at 34 and had her at 36. So im doing much better this time but it still bites. And my house is way suffering from it. But its whats best.

lovingwifey
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:07 PM

lol, I was on bedrest (strict) from 13 weeks until 28 weeks and 4 days, then I was life flighted to the city.  and had my twins 3 days later.  I was on Cafemom Alot!  I could not really complain though I got to stay home everyday from work, (I was a sgt in the Army) and I still got paid!  lol.  ALthough I would go once a week after one of my many appts during the week to check on my soldiers to make sure they were taken care of.  I LOVED the Army.  I am going to go back in within two months!  Yay!  

MamaCeleste0722
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2010 at 2:08 PM

Uggh, what a bummer!! I was put on bedrest with my twins at 28 weeks. I was on bedrest for 6 weeks. Totally sucked. It's so boring and isolating.

Have you checked out sidelines.org?

Monica84
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:11 PM

Boring i think may be an understatement. And ill check it out.

Quoting MamaCeleste0722:

Uggh, what a bummer!! I was put on bedrest with my twins at 28 weeks. I was on bedrest for 6 weeks. Totally sucked. It's so boring and isolating.

Have you checked out sidelines.org?

allmyblessings
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:11 PM

I hated it. I was on hospital bed rest at 30 weeks due to pPROM then delivered my son at 32 weeks and I was BORED. I read a lot, but slept most of the time. With my 3.5 yr old I was put on bed rest from 10-18 weeks due to my placenta not attaching to my uterus all the way. Then taken off at 19 weeks, but only to be put back on from 24-35 weeks when I delivered her. It sucks. With her I was on the internet a lot!

Monica84
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:18 PM

what is pPROM

Quoting allmyblessings:

I hated it. I was on hospital bed rest at 30 weeks due to pPROM then delivered my son at 32 weeks and I was BORED. I read a lot, but slept most of the time. With my 3.5 yr old I was put on bed rest from 10-18 weeks due to my placenta not attaching to my uterus all the way. Then taken off at 19 weeks, but only to be put back on from 24-35 weeks when I delivered her. It sucks. With her I was on the internet a lot!

allmyblessings
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:21 PM

preterm Premature rupture of membranes.

anna_mccall
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:22 PM

I believe premature rupture of membranes. I was supposed to be on bedrest from18 weeks until 40 weeks. But I had my twins at 26 weeks.

Quoting Monica84:

what is pPROM

Quoting allmyblessings:

allmyblessings
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:25 PM

PROM is used when you're term and your water breaks before labor begins and pPROM is when you're preterm and your water breaks.

I've had both. PROM with my 1st and pPROM with my 2nd.

Quoting anna_mccall:

I believe premature rupture of membranes. I was supposed to be on bedrest from18 weeks until 40 weeks. But I had my twins at 26 weeks.

Quoting Monica84:

what is pPROM

Quoting allmyblessings:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)