Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Told dh I wanted a baby...

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:09 PM
  • 24 Replies

his reaction was, "R u watching baby shows on tv again!?"  Ha I guess it's a good thing we got him fixed after two surprise pregnancies.  Bad thing is I want another baby seriously!! Oh well, just thought his reaction was funny. TLC can be deadly on a woman when her little baby is 6. Anyone else have this reaction when watching A Baby Story?

by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lanceandhailey
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2010 at 2:10 PM

A Baby Story? Dear lord, for some reason I cry every flippin' time the baby comes out! ( I don't want anymore though)

dbldogdare
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:13 PM

I don't have that channel but I'm in serious baby wanting mode too!!! Mine are 4 and 6 and dh is fixed too. We have talked about adopting though and he's starting to sound like he actually wants to rather than he just is agreeing because he knows I want to. Scary! There is no way we can afford it right now though.

CosmicSpaceGal
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:14 PM

I have moments. Normally when someone brings a baby up to work and play or hold it. But it normally passes quickly. I don't really watch TLC>

.CrazyBeautiful
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:15 PM

I have this reaction every time someone I know has a new baby! One of my friends just had a baby boy 3 days ago and another friend of mine is popping hers out in a few weeks. It's really killing me! I told s/o I want another baby the other day. He just gave me the "you must be out your damn mind"  eye and walked into the kitchen lol. It could have something to do with the fact that my youngest is only one month shy of not being a baby anymore :(

iluv2meow
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:16 PM

actually no those shows haunt me.

mommy2two26
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:16 PM

every time!i bawl because DH is done :( and it hurts cuz i want one more!!!!

areid1023
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:18 PM

lol this is why some people act like pregnancy is contagious when one of their kids friends ends up pregnant or something and they are concerned about he situation. for a lot of us, it IS pretty much contagious! lol.

scrappermom2
by on May. 24, 2010 at 6:43 PM

Well, at least I know I am not the only one, lol. Maybe no more TLc during the day for me Ha Ha!! Dh will be very happy he shakes his head everytime he knows I am watching it, "like oh no she is going to start in again." LOL

2beautygirl
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:02 PM
Wow when we couldn't concieve for years it was the best most torchering programming I've ever been addicted to watching.By the time the surprise(dd) happened the wasn't one thing I wasn't ready for.
azpreemiemom
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:04 PM

I don't watch it for that very reason! I am seriously thinking about it- especially since DH is starting a new job and we will only get to keep our current insurance for 18 months which is awesome compared to what he is being offered at the new company. We are on Cobra right now and keeping it until it runs out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)