Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yea so my 20mo FELL in the LAKE!!!

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:31 PM
  • 120 Replies

My dh drives me absolutly nuts! I am fishing at the lake by our house and he comes strolling up with Alana. I saw trouble already, so I say, dont bring her if you're not going to watch her, of course he tells me he will. "I got her, dont worry, blah blah blah" he says. Ok fine, he lets her out the stroller. "Tom dont let her near the water" but oh he's got her right?! I get up to get her away from the edge, he stops me. "Sit down and fish, I got her" and all that crap. He even has the nerves to tell me, she wont jump in. OMG come on, a 1yr old doesnt know not to get in the water, not mine anyway because she loves water! Baths pools and such. So anyway, here is my sweet baby 5feet away from daddy looking in the edge again. Im yelling Tom get her 3 times, each time she took a step closer, next time I know, SLASH! I leaped out of my seat before i could think and dived right in the water, SHE WAS FREAKING LAYING IN THERE FACE DOWN!!! we grabbed her in less than 2 seconds but Christ, if the man would just listen to me sometimes, this crap wouldnt happen! And all he tells me is that I embarrased him because I yelled at him and people were at the lake?! OMG I almost snapped HIS FREAKIN NECK!!!

by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovingwifey
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:34 PM

I am so sorry!  How scary!

mommaboudreaux
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:35 PM

Omg, that is so scary!!!!  Your hubby sounds exactly like mine.

iluv2meow
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:35 PM

your husband sounds like my mother....

mlbdolphin
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:36 PM

I would have snapped his frickin' neck.. thank goodness you were there and she is ok now.. Friggin[' husbands and fathers! ;-)

gulfcoastmom4

wow

savannahnhi

I would be piss.

mommas3cubs
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:37 PM

Quoting gulfcoastmom4:

wow

Yeah...that is all I am gonna say too.

wedding websites

KristaP13
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:38 PM

Wow... My husband would have been more than embarrassed... I would have let him f*cking have it.

You TOLD him HOW many times?!??! Geez!!

gulfcoastmom4
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:38 PM

Quoting mommas3cubs:

Quoting gulfcoastmom4:

wow

Yeah...that is all I am gonna say too.

yeah, I see so much wrong with that conversation so I'll leave it alone.

gulfcoastmom4
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:39 PM

Quoting KristaP13:

Wow... My husband would have been more than embarrassed... I would have let him f*cking have it.

You TOLD him HOW many times?!??! Geez!!

She was right there too, so how is she not also at fault?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)