Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do you know how s****y it feels

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:58 PM
  • 25 Replies
to sit here and play your nintendo ds while your daughter is in daycare? ugh. i work in a collision center, and we haven't had ANY business lately, and unfortunately i cannot afford to take the day off to spend with my daughter, god forbid the phone rings and no one's here to answer it. so i brought my ds and a book to work today. here i am surfing the internet and playing games while i'm paying someone else to play with my dd. almost makes me want to cry. i feel like an unproductive piece of s***. anyone else feeling shitty today?
CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kk_bella
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:59 PM
I'm sorry. I actually do know how that feels.
katiexoxo
by on May. 24, 2010 at 2:59 PM
Quoting kk_bella:

I'm sorry. I actually do know how that feels.
tell me about it. literally tell me about it. i have nothing else to do lol.
ps.iloveyou
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:00 PM
I am! We're so piss broke its pathetic :( me and DH both bust our asses and are still scrambling to pay bills :( I feel so pathetic and worthless
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dolphinhj

Sorry, that sucks.  When its slow here I can find lots of things that take my time.  Stuff I normally don't have time to do when its busy.

mommaboudreaux

I'm sorry momma :(

burch731
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2010 at 3:00 PM

Yes I am feeling shitty today too but for totally different reason ~ DH & I are fighting & although I just want to be done with the fight & move on he has to drag everything out & play the whole well I don't know how much more of this I can take before I leave game.  It hurts me & I am sick of always worrrying about what he is thinking. 

CosmicSpaceGal
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:01 PM

You have a job and are trying to provide for her. *hugs* I do n't know if looking at it that way will make you feel any better, but  I am sorry you are feeling bad. Just make sure you give her extra hugs wh en you get home tomight. Baby hugs makes things a lot better dont thy?

katiexoxo
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:02 PM
Quoting ps.iloveyou:

I am! We're so piss broke its pathetic :( me and DH both bust our asses and are still scrambling to pay bills :( I feel so pathetic and worthless
ugh i am sorry. fortunately we're making it financially, we have just enough to pay our bills and i STILL lose my mind stressing over money. i can't imagine your situation.
Mom2RJnVA

I feel bad that my son is at home with his daddy all day while I'm at work.  Every time I call on my breaks, RJ always asks, "Mommy, are you in your car yet?  Are you on your way home?" And it breaks my heart!

katiexoxo
Quoting dolphinhj:

Sorry, that sucks.  When its slow here I can find lots of things that take my time.  Stuff I normally don't have time to do when its busy.

i wish i could find something to do that isn't a waste of time. the only thing i've come up with is reading books, but even then if i get a call i get totally distracted and it's just aggrevating. what do you do?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)