Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lets see what you have gotten for your kids to wear on the 4th of July! (or plan to get)

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:09 PM
  • 16 Replies

I'm not sure what to get yet...I will most likely get my daughter this from Gymboree, already have the red, white and blue hair bows from them. Really haven't found just what I want for my son or my stepdaughter yet.

I kind of like this outfit for my son.....Not sure though...

by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsApple
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2010 at 3:11 PM

I'll be making her dress and bows and I haven't picked out the material yet!

MrsDuNn06
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:12 PM

im making my baby girl a red,white,blue tutu with a matching onesie. and of course a matching bow. my mother in law makes baby shoes so shes making madi a pair of red,white and blue star shoes. my son has a pair of red, white and blue shorts, an tank top that says mommy's lil fire cracker and he has 4th of july flip flops

alexhuntercody
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:13 PM

i have never gotten my kids anything for the 4th. I didn't know people did that?

alexhuntercody
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:14 PM

target has a bunch of stuff like that for like 4 bucks..may be able to save some money if you go there.

mommy492006
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:15 PM

this is what she wore 2008...

I have no idea what she'll wear this year lol I only get her every other year because she goes to her dads . SO this year she is with me.

wedding website
lanceandhailey
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2010 at 3:19 PM

It's not about the money, just finding something I like. I don't care if it's expensive or only cost $1, I just have to like it :) I usually love Target clothes though, I'll look this weekend!

Quoting alexhuntercody:

target has a bunch of stuff like that for like 4 bucks..may be able to save some money if you go there.

Idiosyncratic
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:20 PM

wow should I be planning for that now?

lanceandhailey
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2010 at 3:21 PM

LOL I plan everything way in advance for some reason....Besides if I wait too long, my kids' sizes seem to be gone in what I want to get...

Quoting Idiosyncratic:

wow should I be planning for that now?

sstepph
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:21 PM

Last year he wore an old navy flag t.. we all did, not sure what he's gonna wear this year.. i was looking at the same outfit at gymboree for him.

ashandryzmom
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2010 at 3:21 PM

Wow your planning way ahead of time.  I haven't thought about it yet.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)