Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"mom, you pooped in your booty!"

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:10 PM
  • 3 Replies

At the grocery store this afternoon, I needed to go to the bathroom so since it was just me and DD, she had to come in with me. Not usually a big deal but when we went into the stall and I sat down, she saw the pad that I was wearing, Being 3 and having no sense of when to be quiet, my lovely daughter announced to the entire restroom, "Mom you need to change your booty you pooped" She thinks a pad is the adult version of a diaper (which she calls a booty). I am still chuckling about that. I really wonder what the other ladies in that bathroom thought when they heard that one. The things that come out of her mouth really make me laugh at times. Just had to share.

The extent of American ignorance continues to amaze me

by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
tisacutie
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:11 PM

My sons calls pads mommy diapers...so Yeah I feel ya!

UxorQuodMatris
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:12 PM

The first time my oldest went to the bathroom with me during that times she shrieked and said "Mommy what happened to you butt??"

Luckily, we were at home...

Wistful
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:13 PM

That's hilarious!
I was at Old Navy, and Delilah was in the stroller. I went into the dressing rooms and one of the male employees was back there and told me to take the bigger one since I had the stroller.
I go in and start to take off my clothes and Delilah says 'you going potty mommy?' I started laughing and told her no I was trying on clothes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)