Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

breastfeeding mamas...

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:12 PM
  • 9 Replies

how long were your tatas nice and big and full and pretty??? haha....mine were the whole time..but i did just a few months of it....when do they deflate and go down some?? it would be nice if they were big and pretty the whole time..haha..i just wanna know how many months i can expect to have them..lol

CafeMom Tickers

by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
NikkosMommy820
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2010 at 3:13 PM

I haven't breastfed in almost a year and mine are still bigger and fuller than they were before I had my LO. =)

ashleyrenee24
by Ashley on May. 24, 2010 at 3:14 PM

Mine were only full for the first few weeks. After my milk regulated itself, they went back to normal, although they were bigger than my prepregnancy size.

MrsApple
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2010 at 3:14 PM

MIne weren't back down to original size until about a year later.

snowysakurasky
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:17 PM

mine stayed big for the 16 months. then i was prego again and didnt like bf, was too sensitive. now i have #2 and still very  big 6months feeding so far.

what i want to know is are they going to sag? thats what i'm dreading....

Kaydence2010
by Maggie on May. 24, 2010 at 3:17 PM
My dd is 11 weeks and mine started as a b and are now close to a d and full. I'm scared to stop breastfeeding lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MNLETLE
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:18 PM

Mine were great until I got pregnant and my supply dropped. That was at about 10 months PP when my supply dipped. They get worse all the time, but we're still nursing! Yay!

Gecko85
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:18 PM

ooo mine were big and full before. now they are supersized lol.

I am a...

Cloth diapering, Breast Feeding, Selective Vaxxing, Co-sleeping, ERF to the MAX, non-CIO, Wiccan, Gay Rights Supporting, Outdoorsy, Crafty, Animal loving,  Girl Scout Supporting, College Educated, Army Wife, Other culture absorbing, liberal, SAHM, to one beautiful baby girl.

mommy492006
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:23 PM

It depends on how full you are lol I breastfed my daughter for 18 months and my son is 11 months and i'm still breastfeeding but i'm workin' on stopping because he has two teeth

ACsLady
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:25 PM

Mine have always been big and not pretty...so I can't really help. They did round out more while I was nursing, but they were still not completely perky. My milk started to dry up about 4.5 months postpartum, when I got pregnant again...so again, I won't be of much help. I don't know when they would've changed while nursing normally. I also wasn't really paying attention to any of that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)