Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What did you get your 1 yr. old for their Bday?

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:20 PM
  • 26 Replies

What did you get your baby or plan to get your baby when they turned one? 

I got my son a rock n' ride tricycle but he didn't actually use it until he was 2.5ish. 

I'm trying to figure something out for my daughter who turns 1 next month! I'm thinking maybe a water table, but not sure. 

Ideas? Suggestions?

**Formerly Keegansmama05** Loving Mama to Keegan & Annika**bouncing mom

by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
1boy1girlmama
by *Sarcasm Speaks* on May. 24, 2010 at 3:21 PM

BUMP!

newfound09
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2010 at 3:22 PM
I paid for her party. She could have cared less what presents she got she loved running around with her cousins.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kim3787
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:22 PM

I got my oldest a kiddie pool set, I think it was a circus theme. He loved the water and with a June birthday, it was perfect. With my baby who will be one in July, I'm not quite sure yet. He loves the water too so I might get him his own kiddie pool too.

Lilypie - (FU7B)

Lilypie - (bldt)

Crashly
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:23 PM

I got Maddy some girly stuff! I got her the baby stroller that has the dolly and the bear that match (sold separately though) it's the fischer price one, she still plays with it. she also got clothes and a baby swimming pool.

Country_Momma89
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:24 PM

We got DD an inflatable swimming pool, swimsuit, and one of those inflatable rings with the baby seat for when we're in a big pool. It's hot so we plan to spend alot of time in the water lol. Still need to get her some sunscreen though.

ColinsMommy99
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:24 PM

We got our DS that Fisher Price House thing.  I can't recall the name at the moment, but it's the one with the door.  Laugh and Learn House?  He still plays with it at 2 1/2!

1boy1girlmama
by *Sarcasm Speaks* on May. 24, 2010 at 3:25 PM

BUMP!

toadysmommy09
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:26 PM

one of those learning musical table. Best gift ever LOL he loves that thing!

Pam_8787
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:27 PM
Exactly. But this year he turns two and I want to take him to a live show of some sort. He likes Elmo. And bob the builder.

Quoting newfound09:

I paid for her party. She could have cared less what presents she got she loved running around with her cousins.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
platt2mommy
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:28 PM

my sone just turned 1 earlier this month! we got him his first coloring book, A piggy bank,  A Buzz and Woody pillow doll and a story book, and a outfit. He also got a push along buggy and a bunch of summer clothes and sandbox toys...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)