Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy scare......

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:34 PM
  • 0 Replies

So I have a 2 1/2 year old and a 6 month old daughter. I really wanted a boy but my husband and I were in agreement that financially we couldn't handle a third child. My husband is very very responsible and he decided that he did not want to risk another pregnancy at all so he got a vasectomy. It was completely his idea and although I was fine with it, after the fact I must admit I was a little sad. I wasn't quite as ready to say we were through having kids as I thought I was. Ever since then its been in the back of my head that it would be great if it didn't work and I somehow miraculously got pregnant. How could he argue with that, meant to be right lol...but then the pregnancy scare came! Last month I was 5 days late, which I never am...then this month I am a couple days late already and I have had a few pregnancy symptoms. I have been so emotional and if I even take a sip of water I have to pee. I've felt nateous a few different days and I've been really hungry and tired lately. I told my husband even before I was late that I feel pregnant. He asked me what I meant and I told him I just feel it, its just a feeling I have. Then when mother nature didn't come I just knew it was true, and that feeling of wishing it could somehow happen again vanished. As reality set in I quickly realized how hard that would be on us!!!! We only have two bedrooms in our trailor, my car cannot fit another carseat. we are already broke all the time. I am trying to go to school and work full time, yea pregnancy would be a mixed blessing haha! So my DH bought me a test and it said no! thankfully, still late so we will see but hopefully the test proves to be right~

Mommy of 2! Kylee Danielle and Allyson Nichole!

by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)