Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Seriously, how is this inappropriate?

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:40 PM
  • 153 Replies

So many posts on here talk about how babies and little girls should not wear a two piece swimming suit.  Tell me, how is this not appropriate?  It's so cute!!

by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lanceandhailey
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2010 at 3:41 PM

It is cute :)

StructuredChaos
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:41 PM

Bikinis are only inappropriate when they are too small and worn by an adult.  On children they are too cute and it's the sexualizing of these young girls by other people that is the problem!!

CamdensMom12
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:42 PM

We have that water table too!! And she is adorable and when/if I have a girl next, she will wear a two piece suit too!! They are soooo cute!! Anyone who thinks they are inappropriate has issues IMO........

misssy2000
by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2010 at 3:42 PM

again???

I will just give you the reasons so we don't have to go here once again(these are not mine)

Because there are perverts out there

because its not modest

because the sun may burn them

because bikinis are for adults to look sexy

because shes to young/old to wear one

because they don't stay in place

I think the suit is cute but I prefer two pieces and not bikinis for my dd but to each his own.

kiernansmom08
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:42 PM

Awww that suit is adorable!! And so is she!

nomorerain3
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:43 PM
Aww she's a cutie! I personally think it's adorable when babies big ol bellies are hanging out :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
onetiara

i think its silly to make a big deal out of a little kid in a two piece. alot of moms say they will be targeted by pedophiles, but not really. pedophiles target kids are vulnerable and easy pray. so he's gonna go after the little kid in the jeans and sweater walking alone before he goes after a kid in a public pool wearing a two piece. and also a sicko is a sicko before he saw a kid in a bathing suit, and he's gonna be a sicko regardless of what they wear. the best thing you can do is be a good parent and pay close attention to your children. she's a doll by the way. : )

Jguevara

Blah, blah, blah, blah. It's cute. I put my daughter in them also. You do what you want with your kid and I'll do with mine.

kcook55
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2010 at 3:44 PM

its cute and my dd is 2 1/2 and she wears one its way easier for potty breaks and its in my backyard so its not like anyone else will see her

Kaelansmom
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:44 PM

She is cute... I see no issue with babies.. really. I was not allowed to wear a bikini until I bought my own and had a job (Though, DH is really the one who bought it) so, (if I had a daughter) I would enforce that as well.

After they lose their baby chubs, i feel that bikinis are not appropriate. BUT, that is JMO.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)