Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my sister,s 15 year old had sex wth a 18 year old.

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:44 PM
  • 184 Replies

my sister,s 15 year old had sex wth a 18 year old!!.

my sister won,t press charges.. she says "that Will just push them together more".. i would weight like 2 weeks than do it..he is just using her..and what if she get pregnant??

she did ground her and all that..we all have talked to her.. i thank at 15 thy go crazy till 20.. lol

by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy492006
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:52 PM

you know the girl can go to jail too right?

ikesmommy
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2010 at 3:52 PM

Wow! I had sex with my husband when I was 15...and he was 18. That was 10 years ago. I wish my mother would have; it would not have been pretty.

Would it have been any better if he was younger? Punish her, at best. But your sister is right, she will rebel if he gets in legal trouble and it will get worse. She needs to be talked to about her actions and how to make responsible decisions about her sexuality.

mommymandaleigh
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:57 PM

Well I think the mom is right. Pressing charges on him for rape when it clearly wasn't will just push her and her daughter farther apart. I would talk to her about safe sex, get her on BC, and show her some nasty pics of STD's, and possibly of the BLUE WAFFLE...that might do more than calling the cops !!!

chica1965
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:58 PM

who needs strangers to talk shit about ya when ya got family right?

pinkbrooklyn
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:58 PM

Quoting Aydans_Mommy:

Ugh I couldn't read it

It's readable. ;)

OP, I agree with your sister. 

"I ate the last person that called me fat" ~Tiffany aka pinkbrooklyn

CosmicSpaceGal
by on May. 24, 2010 at 3:59 PM

Ground her for three months and stick to it. Three months is a LONG time to a teenager and he will get over her and have moved on by the time she comes off grounding.

activitymode

Okay...

sharisse

Yes lets press charges on a man who had sex with a girl who obivously knows what shes doing. ITs 3 years, its very common, it doest mean its right... but making him register as a sex offender for a girl who shouldnt have had sex with him isnt right either.

nlovew3boys
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:00 PM

Quoting mommymandaleigh:

Well I think the mom is right. Pressing charges on him for rape when it clearly wasn't will just push her and her daughter farther apart. I would talk to her about safe sex, get her on BC, and show her some nasty pics of STD's, and possibly of the BLUE WAFFLE...that might do more than calling the cops !!!

yeah do this, or bring a radio to her room in the middle of the night and play a tape of a baby crying every hour to let her get the point of what could happen.

mommymandaleigh
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:00 PM

BUMP because I want to see some more opinions on this !!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)