Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Okay...Spill the beans!!!!

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:02 PM
  • 32 Replies

Yep!  You read that, spill the beans!  Tell us the strange, quirky, odd, weird, funny, whatever about your hubby or SO!  This can be habits, sayings, activities...absolutely anything!

My hubby is from the south, and black...but he gets strange looks all the time cause he also LOVES the confederate flag!  I know, a lot of people associate that with white supremacy and all, but he just sees it as the confederate flag lol.  He actually has a shirt that has the confederate flag on it and says "Your wear your X, I'll wear mine!"  He actually wore an American flag shirt (he and my son wore matching western shirts and hats) for our wedding....and his belt had confederate flags all over it, and his bolo tie has the confederate flag and the dates that the confederacy of the southern states was in place lol!  I love him for it :)

by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mom2AlinSkyler9
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:04 PM

DH always has to shower before and after sex -___-

everytime. without a doubt.

MsDean
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:04 PM

Dh use to pick his nose and eat it....EWE! It was so disgusting. I finally nagged him enough to stop doing it.....at least around me.

abjones00
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:05 PM

Your DH is a smart man haha. I have a strong appreciation for people who actually understand what that flag truely means.

ashmac03
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:05 PM

My husband loves drawing maps.  He says it relaxes him, lol.

JSVDP
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:08 PM

My husband cannot feel pain.  His pain receptors are just not there.  He feels touch but not actual pain like normal ppl do.

Wistful
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:10 PM

My husband can't feel the bottom of his feet. He can step on something and be bleeding and he won't feel it.

Wistful
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:10 PM

Oh and he is ticklish on his toenails...WTF?!

massteria
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:13 PM

His TOENAILS!?  How is that even possible when they don't have nerve endings?  LMAO! I love it!

Quoting Wistful:

Oh and he is ticklish on his toenails...WTF?!

Kaelansmom
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:14 PM

My DH can fix computers and cars... but ask him to try and repair something in the house and he looks at you like he has no idea what you are talking about.

massteria
by on May. 24, 2010 at 4:15 PM

Yeah, and that is just one of his many quirks...I love going out in public with him when he wears 'the shirt' as we have started calling it :)  He gets some of the funniest looks, epecially since he is married to a woman who is glow in the dark white! LOL!

Quoting abjones00:

Your DH is a smart man haha. I have a strong appreciation for people who actually understand what that flag truely means.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)