Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have any playroom ideas?

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:07 PM
  • 7 Replies

DH and I just got a house. We are moving in on Wednesday. I have two girls Isabella is 3 years and Breanna is 3 months. If you have any Ideas or could show me some pictures of your playrooms that would be nice. I am no good at decorating or colors or anything like that. Thanks!!

by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
audriesmommy
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:09 PM

our playroom is not decorated yet, but I can show you picutres.

lilmama22806
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:10 PM

We don't have a playroom...yet.

audriesmommy
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:17 PM

Ok here is is.  Sorry for the mess.  Our playroom is about 400-500 sq ft.  So we were able to fit quite a bit in it.  We would like to do a Safari theme with wainscoting and a lite green on the walls.  Kirkland's has some fun Safari paintings, a clock and some furniture.  We would like to decorate it this summer, when we get some time. 

Cearley_est_02
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:18 PM

mines nothing special just an extra bedroom ( its small) but its better than all her toys being in her bedroom lol.. hold on I'll find a picture :D there are some women on here who have awesome playrooms for there little ones.. maybe they will see the post

Cearley_est_02
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:23 PM

k.. so im still looking for the pics on this computer lol.. heres a bump!

BabayBella
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:41 PM

Quoting audriesmommy:

Ok here is is.  Sorry for the mess.  Our playroom is about 400-500 sq ft.  So we were able to fit quite a bit in it.  We would like to do a Safari theme with wainscoting and a lite green on the walls.  Kirkland's has some fun Safari paintings, a clock and some furniture.  We would like to decorate it this summer, when we get some time. 

This is cute. Im not sure if I should do a theme or not. But that might make it a little more fun. Your room is much larger than mine is going to be. We have a 12 x 13. It will be nice to not have toys all over the bedroom all the time. LOL Thanks for the pics!

audriesmommy
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:45 PM

Quoting BabayBella:

Quoting audriesmommy:

This is cute. Im not sure if I should do a theme or not. But that might make it a little more fun. Your room is much larger than mine is going to be. We have a 12 x 13. It will be nice to not have toys all over the bedroom all the time. LOL Thanks for the pics!

The playroom is my favorite thing about this house.  The toys stay in it and the rest of the house stays clean.  Also the playroom is away from everything so I do not feel that I need to always keep it spotless.  OUr 4 year old is in it so much, we have to beg her to come downstairs.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)