Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wedding Talk!

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:13 PM
  • 3 Replies

Ok I'm super bored and thought wedding details would be a fun discussion for those of us who are engaged/recently married/were married couples (married for many years, etc).

Did you have a theme for the wedding and if so, what was it? Colors? How many bridesmaids/groomsmen? Flower girl(s) and ring bearer(s)? How about the cake, how did you have it made? And how about that lovely dress of yours (:  What was it like? Did everything go according to plan and the weather amazing? What is your wedding date? Where was the ceremony and reception, and was it at the same place?

I'm getting married June 26th @ 5:00. The ceremony is at my church and the reception is being held at the local hall. My cake is a 3 tier square cake with red roses on it. My colors are red, white and silver. I have five bridesmaids and groomsmen, two flower girls and one ring bearer. My dress is a cream white with an apple red sash tied in the middle with a VERY long veil that I loveee<3 I'm hoping everything goes according to plan and the weather is fantastic...

how about you ladies? feel free to post any pictures!

by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
newmommytiffany
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:17 PM

BUMP!

25beengoodtome
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:30 PM

My son's wedding was a big/small wedding.  Very extravagent, tasteful, and still managed to keep within their budget.

5 groomsmen, 5 bridesmaids, the flower girl was my Granddaughter, their 2YO daughter. The bride's mom is a seamstress, she designed and created the dress for the flower girl.

The bride's 2 sons were attendants, ring-bearer, and  adorably handsome!

~Marie - I'm Absolutely ADDICTED TO CAFEMOM - and LOVING CM!!
ikesmommy
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2010 at 8:16 PM

no wedding for me..hoping to do a large renewal of vows

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)