Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My daughter just told me

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:38 PM
  • 6 Replies

not to call her pumpkin because her name is ABIGAIL!! She's 3!

Imaddge3.jpg picture by JanieBoBanie

by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
babysyoungmom1
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:39 PM

Awwww :)

Anna112
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:40 PM

lmao...how cute!!!! just wait my dd is 7 and you should see the stuff that comes out of their mouth at that age....

mobilemom0608
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:40 PM

awww! My dd did that a few months ago.. I always called her baby, and she said "I'm not a baby I'm alexis" :( They grow up fast!

teddybear002
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:41 PM

my 3 year old said the same thing. lol. that she is not my baby is is a big girl. 

anikahaynes1
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:42 PM

Thank god my baby hasn't done that to me yet. she is 4, and I still call her all sorts of nick names and she just smiles big and laughs about it...she enjoys it, and I'll let her enjoy it for as long as she wants to. I dont want them to grow up. :(

VJennyLynnS
by on May. 24, 2010 at 5:47 PM

My daughters name is Jennifer. I call her Jenny and i'm around her more than anyone else except maybe her sister. Her daddy and his mom call her Jen Jen. I hate it when they call her that but I havn't said anything to anyone. A few days ago DH came home from work and said hi Jen Jen and out of the blue she said "i'm not Jen Jen i'm Jenny!" she was completely serious too. I didn't tell her to say it or anything I just thought it was hilarious so now whenever someone calls her Jen Jen she says i'm not Jen Jen i'm Jenny. So everyone is finally starting to call her Jenny! lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)