Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

**Update on USA Relocations moving comapany scam....**

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:30 PM
  • 14 Replies

Ok so if you ladies remember, I told you about a moving company called USA Relocations to move from Virginia to Louisiana and how I thought it was a scam...well the good news is-I got my stuff today...bad news is...I still think they're a scam...the driver that dropped off our stuff doesn't even work for USA Relocations...he told us that he had to pick up our stuff from a parkling lot somewhere in Texas from the original driver that does work for USA...and when I unpacked my stuff this afternoon I realized that a TON of it is severely damaged or completely broken....I CLEARLY marked all the boxes that were fragile and those boxes came off the truck CRUSHED and we could hear the broken contents inside clattering....I've already calcutaed hundreds of dollars worth the damages...it's so ridiculous! And we paid them WELL over $1000.....please, for the love of God, NEVER used these people! I do NOT want this to happen to any of you ladies or your families...

by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ziggy-Stardust
by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:32 PM

Well if they arent scamming they are extremely unprofessional and unorganized. Weird.

SouthernShawnee
by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:34 PM

Yeah, I don't know what to think. I can't prove they're a scam but they definitely SUCK!

Quoting Ziggy-Stardust:

Well if they arent scamming they are extremely unprofessional and unorganized. Weird.

sxylilmom
by Supergirl on May. 24, 2010 at 7:34 PM

What part of Louisiana? Im in south Louisiana!

Ziggy-Stardust
by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:35 PM

Are you going to sue?

Quoting SouthernShawnee:

Yeah, I don't know what to think. I can't prove they're a scam but they definitely SUCK!

Quoting Ziggy-Stardust:

If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice.

SouthernShawnee
by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:36 PM

We live in Fort Polk, we moved from Virginia, they "clain" to be from Baltimore, Maryland but when I looked up their address it wasn't there...

Quoting sxylilmom:

What part of Louisiana? Im in south Louisiana!

allurasmamma
by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:36 PM

I was hoping you got your stuff. Thanks for the update. What butt wipes. I would write a complaint. is there anything in the small writing about this happening?

SouthernShawnee
by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:37 PM

Can I sue...? I know I can make claims on everything and make them pay the retail price for it...

Quoting Ziggy-Stardust:

Are you going to sue?

Quoting SouthernShawnee:

Quoting Ziggy-Stardust:

SouthernShawnee
by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:38 PM

No prob, I figured I'd let you ladies know what happened. We read the small print and it just says we have 30 days after receiving the goods to make our claims. And I am SO going to!

Quoting allurasmamma:

I was hoping you got your stuff. Thanks for the update. What butt wipes. I would write a complaint. is there anything in the small writing about this happening?

sxylilmom
by Supergirl on May. 24, 2010 at 7:38 PM

Yes, they are a scam company. I looked up some info on them for you. Just google thier name and scam. You can pretty much do this with any sketchy company.

But glad you got your stuff.

JMVITT
by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:39 PM

You can contact Dept of Transportation and report them that way too.  Every truck should have a licensed DOT number.  We almost had to do that with a moving company but my mom found the rest of her stuff, thank goodness. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)