Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need some serious advice from those who know all about hair...

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:47 PM
  • 3 Replies

I have dark brown hair (naturally). Yesterday I went to get "subtle" caramel highlights put in. I asked for peekaboo highlights. Well the lady screwed up. First off they are way too light, almost blond. And they are nowhere near subtle. I have CHUNCKS of blond. I want to fix it. I bought some brown dye to maybe darkening the highlights a bit but I am afraid to use it. I feel like a freak right now! It probably doesn't look as bad as I think it does, at least SO says so but I HATE it! Help!

"Religion is dangerous because it allows human beings, who don't have all the answers, to think they do."

~ The Dems and the Reps remind me of my kids ~
One is always pointing out the bad things that the other is doing in hopes that I don't notice all the bullshit he is trying to get away with...I'm not fooled by my own kids and I'm not fooled by Politicians.

by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Luna091306
by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:51 PM

BUMP!

WaMomOFfour
by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:53 PM

could you post a pic of your hair? If you don't like it maybe you can go back and have someone else fix it

SWasson
by on May. 24, 2010 at 7:59 PM

Go back, talk to the manager, have it fixed. You don't want to put box dye over freshly bleached hair.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)