Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what would u think

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:15 PM
  • 17 Replies

ok so tomorrow i start baby sitting a 2 1/2 yr old.hes like 2 weeks older then my son. his mom is white his dad is black. he looks mixed. I will be going to the park the mall and where ever w him and my son. the mom is due any day with another child he is also mixed. so w my son and her son being the same age. they are matched pretty even on height and weight.. what would you think if you saw us?  lol just wondering.....

by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Charweba
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:17 PM

I wouldn't think anything. But I do think you like this chick I went to school with.

mamacita-brown
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:17 PM

I would probably think it was awesome that your twins look so different! lol

duejan13th
by ♥Jessica♥ on May. 24, 2010 at 8:18 PM

when i have my best friends kid that 2 weeks younger people always tell me i have cute twins

avajeansmomma
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:18 PM

I don't really pay attention to things like that.. maybe I would think that they were friends or something. Its not something that would really have to think about i guess. 

awgarcia
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:20 PM

Quoting avajeansmomma:

I don't really pay attention to things like that.. maybe I would think that they were friends or something. Its not something that would really have to think about i guess. 

duejan13th
by ♥Jessica♥ on May. 24, 2010 at 8:20 PM

Quoting mamacita-brown:

I would probably think it was awesome that your twins look so different! lol

lol... thats what im thinking too....

duejan13th
by ♥Jessica♥ on May. 24, 2010 at 8:21 PM

people around here do. they watch every thing...

ItsMe89
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:27 PM

cute kids?

People think all kinds of things no matter what- just go with it.

lilmisfit
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:29 PM

I probably wouldn't notice or pay attention. Now if a lady have 6 kids all around the same age running behind her that might catch my attention, but I'd probably think she was just running a day care.

maxswolfsuit
by Silver Member on May. 24, 2010 at 8:34 PM

I would totally notice and be curious. I always wonder about things like that. My best friend's daughter is the same age as my son. He has blond hair and blue eyes, she has a very dark complexion and dark hair. Whenever I have both of them at the same time we get some double takes. It makes me laugh thinking about people trying to figure it out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)