Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

AAAAAAAHHHHHH HELP ME PLEASE!!!

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:29 PM
  • 8 Replies

OMG. Help. SHIT.

I just sent a VERY personal message to a friend about money that she owes me for bailing her (Now EX) boyfriend out of jail last year.

She owes me $1600 bucks and I just typed it all out and said she can call me to talk about the break up and a bunch of other personal stuff and I SENT IT TO COMMENTS on MYSPACE!!!! 

I'm having a heart attack. How do I delete it before anyone else reads it????

I don't have her new number.... and to be completely honest, I think she is avoiding me about the money. But I am STILL trying to handle it civilly, until that's just not an option any more.

But I feel like a total ass. What can I do? I sent her a message explaining and apologizing but now what??

by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
sarahcastillo
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:31 PM

LOl that is kinda funny like it was meant to happen kinda of thing! LOL I am sorry I am not sure how you delete comments on myspace. Good luck with this. Try going to her page and clicking on your comment and see if it gives the option to delete it or not???

christiea
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:32 PM
Just go to view all comments abd there should be a button to delete
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FreeSpirits713
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:33 PM

only she can delete the comments on her page, unfortunately

but that is kinda funny in an embarrassing kind of way. hope you get your money back, mama

candipandi
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:34 PM

did it automatically go to her comments or did it say it has to be approved? if it automatically went there then go to view all and delete your comment, mama.

DreadyMom
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:36 PM

Holy crap lol. There was a button. it worked. Wow. Deep breath. OK. Thank you so much. I was freaking out!

Quoting christiea:

misunderstood1
by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:37 PM

o that sucks...:( im sorry. 

DreadyMom

LOL I hope I do too. She was supposed to pay me with her taxes... but did not. :( 

Its not looking too good.

Quoting FreeSpirits713:

only she can delete the comments on her page, unfortunately

but that is kinda funny in an embarrassing kind of way. hope you get your money back, mama

christiea
Yw

Quoting DreadyMom:

Holy crap lol. There was a button. it worked. Wow. Deep breath. OK. Thank you so much. I was freaking out!

Quoting christiea:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)