Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG! You have to see this!!!!! Someone trying to find a home for their kids on a yard sale site UPDATE

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:52 PM
  • 172 Replies

http://www.langleyyardsales.com/item15226123.html?itemId=15226123

I called the police, and they are going to have someone call me back. I gave them the website info along with her email.

I did email her asking her if she was serious and I have not heard back from her. I have also contacted the website themselves...Now I am just waiting!

I don't care if this is fake or not. This person who ever they are need some help!!

The police returned my call. They took down all the info that was stated on the site. I also told them I contacted this person and the website itself. They made a report and are going to contact CPS about this.

The ad has been removed from the website....

I was told to keep an eye out, if I see this ad again or anything like this again from the poster to call them back and they gave me the report number. I know that I did the right thing! Rather or not this was fake or real I hope this person gets some help!!!! Please ladies, if you see this ad on your site for your bookoo area please turn it in!!!

by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dmarie2101
by Diamond Member on May. 24, 2010 at 8:55 PM

(bc i know it will eventually be taken down) thats crazy.

11months Old Very Handsome/ Pretty Boy Needs A New
seller info
Andrea
from Acacia Lake

Categories:
  • Baby & Kids
  • These very handsome/ pretty 11 months old baby boy and girl need a very good and decent family/ home, here adoption is an option. Babies are very loving, playful and very obedient, i am not throwing them away but simply looking for a Good tenderly loving parents and home for them. if you are interested, get back to me at "andrea_borgognoni@yahoo.com"­ for more information and pictures of this babies.
    Price:

lil_Army_Wife05
    by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2010 at 8:57 PM

She makes it sound like its some dog she is giving away! It makes me sick to think that a mother could go on a yard sale site and post this! Rather it's real or not makes me sick!

crazymama0286
    by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:59 PM

Wtf!!!! Who in the hell posts something like this!! That is disgusting!

Groove
    by on May. 24, 2010 at 8:59 PM

you shouldnt judge her based on this. could you possibly think of what she's going through to be so desparate?

USMCwife22
    by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:01 PM

Did anyone email her? I want to know if she's serious...i saw she an AF wife..they have help that she can go for....

WaMomOFfour

i'd give the local CPS and police a phone call, thats really messed up. I hope those babies never see that add when they get older

lil_Army_Wife05
    by Ruby Member on May. 24, 2010 at 9:01 PM

WHAT?

She is posting her children up for sale or adoption on a YARD SALE WEBSITE!

If she can't handle being a mom, okay I understand. Take them to the local hospital. Call CPS yourself, but do not post your kids up for sale or even adoption on a YARD SALE website...Its just like CS! Still crazy and sick!

Quoting Groove:

you shouldnt judge her based on this. could you possibly think of what she's going through to be so desparate?

elly25

She's selling her freaking babies!! Holy crap that is so freaking wrong!! She been reported yet?? That's illegal.

kat247
    by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:02 PM

OMG and she posted pics.Even if she is playing that is soooo wrong.WTF

maddisont05
    by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:03 PM

Ok yea but on  a YARD SALE SITE!!!!!!!!!!! Come on now!

Quoting Groove:

CafeMom Tickers
    Add your quick reply below:
    You must be a member to reply to this post.
    Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
    Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)