Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IF YOU USE PAINT.NET FOR PHOTO EDITING PLEASE OPEN THIS:IMPORTANT!

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:15 PM
  • 12 Replies

NOW THAT I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION I NEED HELP WITH:

1. croping a photo
  2. removing blemishes
  3. adding border
  4. any other tips you can give i will take

bsm_iammommy.gifbsm_motherhood.gifoccblink20.gifblinkie26.gifbsm_momtoboys.gifhubbyblinkie.gif

by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy2twoboyz22
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:18 PM

BUMP!

Mommy2twoboyz22
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:21 PM

really? no one can help

JesusFreak3345
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:21 PM

I'm still fairly new to it, I learned alot from the tutorials under the help tab in the program. To crop, you use the selection tool and then there should be a crop icon becomes available. That's all I know about that, but I'm sure other mom's on here know more good luck

roseberrymatrix
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:22 PM

Cropping is easy. Rectangle Select, do the area you want in the photo and click the 'crop to area' button LOL

Chrystal_A
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:29 PM

Removing blemishes,try reduce noise.Border...armegetton tools,render border (cant remeber if this is a plug in though) or: in the tool bar there is a rectangle,you want the one that says rectangle rather than rectangle select then your going to the color you want and brush width you want then just draw the rectangle on the picture.Make sure its in a seperate layer from the pic.

newfound09
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2010 at 9:31 PM
I recommend joining the paint.net groups. They have great advice and provide great links to tutorials.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mommy2twoboyz22
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:33 PM

BUMP!

Mommy2twoboyz22
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:49 PM

BUMP!

JBDslittlemam08
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:54 PM

rectangle tool for cropping, removing blemishes 1. open a new layer, return back to original image and pick the color select, select right next to the blemish, go back to new layer, use the paintbrush tool and set the color transparency down to 10ish or higher depends...and paint over the blemish. F4 on your layer properties and reduce transperancy. Apply a light gaussian blur. At the end of all that and you've merged the layers together....select the face and reduce the noise...

drakesmom2007
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:56 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)