Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

baby wipe cleaning

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:27 PM
  • 6 Replies

do any of you use baby wipes to wipe down counters and things of that nature?

are they good to use as in do they kill germs and what not?

by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
--Nicole--
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:28 PM

I do sometimes. They work really well, but they dont kill germs.

This is what your admission looks like behind closed doors!

A lifetime of abuse and lockdown Click for more info!

FuzzybugsMommy
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:28 PM

Baby wipes are nice on things like LCD TV screens, flatpanel monitors and whatnot... Other than that the only place I use them is the kids' faces and butts.

Ajanee12
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2010 at 9:29 PM

ive used them to dust my living room stuff. our entertainment center is a beast 1200lbs and goes to the ceiling. im not paying for a 4 dollar bottle of pledge multisurface(which i love tho)  to use it 5 times and its gone.

but counters no, im addicted to lysol wipes for those :)

Finallyamomx2
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:30 PM

I use them because they are convenient when I need to wipe toys or something off and am out with the kids. I doubt they kill germs, but figure they are better than a dry paper towel. Youcan get Lysol wipes and they are disinfectant wipes.

mom2wy
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:32 PM

If I am out of lysol wipes I let the kids use them to clean the table then I will go over later. They just like things to do! LOL And I of course use them for faces and all body parts!!

sweet.lil.mama
by on May. 24, 2010 at 9:38 PM

i clean up his high chair with em. but i wash it at the end of the day because they don't kill germs...i use clorox cleanup to clean the counters

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)