Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sleep talking.

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:20 PM
  • 3 Replies

Baby daddy was sleeping on the couch and he started laughing mid-snore. And he kept laughing, it sounded like he was awake... totally cracking up. I asked him what was so funny and he goes "the fish" and busted out laughing again.... kept laughing. I got him to wake up and I asked again what was so funny about the fish and he goes "what are you talking about" then he fell asleep again. I asked again (while he was sleeping) and he said "they are stoned". haha I asked him if he's sure he isn't the one who's stoned.

LOL

any funny sleep talking stories?

by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MrsApple
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2010 at 10:22 PM

A few years ago,in a deep pregnancy sleep,I told my husband that I was going to go "poot poot poot" on his windshield....he still cracks up over that one.I'm not sure if it's the craziest thing I've said in my sleep though,I've talked in my sleep since I was a tot!

massteria
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:34 PM

DH talks in his sleep ALL the time lol!  When my son was getting ready to start first grade, he told me that he had to stop the teachers truck cause she stole our son's lunch box..this was a big deal because it seems the school had taken on Jenny Craig as the school lunch standard and our boy was not fat enough to eat it LOL!!!  To get him to go back to sleep I had to tell him that I had an appointment to talk to the principal the next day :)

Also, we play World of Warcraft, and more than once he has talked about it in his sleep.  In fact, talking in his sleep is the only time he has ever pronounced one of the zone names correctly! 

And, he once told our son to go sit in the purple chair....he was a little concerned when our son woke him up all upset and told him he was sorry and didn't want to get in trouble....Hubby was rather confused and asked our son why he would be in trouble.  DS told him that he wanted to sit in the chair like he was told, be we don't have a purple chair anywhere.  Poor hubby felt bad about that one...But it provides laughs to this day!

Jennifer_236
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:37 PM

My husband will just do one or two word and thats it. But i guess that I talk in my sleep too but I cant remember any story that he has told me

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)