Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Will he or won't he?

Posted by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:22 PM
  • 20 Replies

Poll

Question: Will your man buy you pads or tampons if you needed them?

Options:

Yes. It doesn't bother him

No. It makes him feel weird

IDK. I have never asked him

And of course the "other" option

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 74

View Results

Just curious to see how many DH/SO will actually buy them. How many of your DH/SO's would buy you pads/tampons if you asked him to? I know some guys are kinda creeped out by it so won't do it. Where does your man fall?

P.S. I don't think badly of the guys that won't buy them. If it makes them uncomfortable then that's understandable. I would never use the "if you love me" card. Besides if I even tried my DH would come right back with "if you love ME you wouldn't ask" LOL

by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Just_Bethy
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:25 PM

Of course he would...lol..He has been through 3 labors ....2 nervous breakdowns ....14 years of marriage...(And I am his 2nd wife!!)....Tampons is the least of his worries!!!

isra1986
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:26 PM

I have never asked him to, but I am sure he would if I asked.

IlyssasMommy
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:28 PM

He's in the medical field so this kind of stuff is a cake walk to him.

pipers_mom
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:28 PM

My DH does buy them. It's soooo much easier to have him run to the store then to load everyone up and go lol.

theycallmemom4
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:31 PM

LOL I've been with DH since we were in High school and he still won't buy them! He's only recently started buying condoms, lmao. But a funny story about buying pads..It was our wedding night and DH and I did our thing and when I went to clean up, I had started bleeding. Well I was taking to long in the bathroom and DH knocked on the door asking if I was ok. I told him that I had started and I needed him to go and get me some pads. LOL he actually said "Can it wait until later?" Um yea, I can stay on the toliet until you go and get me something. Luckily my mom called our room. I forgot my inhaler and she asked if I wanted it. I said yes and thatI needed to her to pack a few pads. She said ok and brought some to me, lol. DH lucked out. Ever since them, I've always had some in the house.

luv2wahm
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:32 PM

Yes...he does when I ask him..

armywifey26
by Gold Member on May. 24, 2010 at 10:38 PM

LOL!

Quoting theycallmemom4:

LOL I've been with DH since we were in High school and he still won't buy them! He's only recently started buying condoms, lmao. But a funny story about buying pads..It was our wedding night and DH and I did our thing and when I went to clean up, I had started bleeding. Well I was taking to long in the bathroom and DH knocked on the door asking if I was ok. I told him that I had started and I needed him to go and get me some pads. LOL he actually said "Can it wait until later?" Um yea, I can stay on the toliet until you go and get me something. Luckily my mom called our room. I forgot my inhaler and she asked if I wanted it. I said yes and thatI needed to her to pack a few pads. She said ok and brought some to me, lol. DH lucked out. Ever since them, I've always had some in the house.

MOMby19
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:40 PM

he's never really had an issue with it. neither did my dad or my mom's bf when i lived at home still. all 3 of theirs' theory is "well, they're obviously NOT for me." lol.

Kaydence2010
by Maggie on May. 24, 2010 at 10:40 PM
Lol yes and he's always afraid of buying the wrong ones
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
isleysmom
by on May. 24, 2010 at 10:43 PM

When I first asked him he said "I'll buy you a pack of depends!" LOL but then he said of course I would.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)